Boot, Surprise, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bye cin, jen, purple (i'm sorry, i missed your name!)

if you ever want to be hit on by another woman cin, just come to my work, there are at least five or six lesbian tradies there now.

so is axver

meeting him was a very, very surreal experience. foreigners won't believe it.

I'm not very familiar with Holmes, but I do know my House. You can read all about the similarities on Wikipedia, but here's what I know:

Holmes = "homes" = House.

Both men are brilliant and always need to know the answer. Both men always get an epiphany and figure it out.

Holmes relies on Dr. Watson.

House relies on Dr. Wilson.

Holmes frequently used morphine (an opiate painkiller.)

House frequently uses vicodin (an opiate painkiller.)

I thought so, I knew I wasn't a raving lunatic :hi5:

I just haven't read holmes to know for sure he used drugs

I thought so, I knew I wasn't a raving lunatic :hi5:

I just haven't read holmes to know for sure he used drugs
Everyone used drugs back then, because they were totally legal. Opium and cocaine were in everything. Like Coca-Cola. And 'morphine drops' marketed for fussy babies.

Baby won't go to sleep? Drug the sucker!

Everyone used drugs back then, because they were totally legal. Opium and cocaine were in everything. Like Coca-Cola. And 'morphine drops' marketed for fussy babies.

I once read a study of the use of opiates in 19th century England, in connection with a course I did on colonisation in Asia (since the Indian tea trade in turn funded the opium trade). Fascinating stuff.

:lol: Stuff the bourbon to fix sore gums you reckon??

I could throw a cricket ball at your groin. I'd probably miss such a small target though.

Well then don't embarrass yourself.

gaaaah. I want boots like this, but without the gaudy bedazzled strap:

L11649248.jpg

I wonder if it's removable :hmm: The site doesn't say.

Man, Danny, you really missed out on cake on Friday night. I'm still trying to get through it and finish what's left. :laugh:

i think the bedazzle looks good, but then again, i dont shop for shoes.

Man, Danny, you really missed out on cake on Friday night. I'm still trying to get through it and finish what's left. :laugh:

Yeah, sorry how did that go? I'd've liked to've been there. Choccy cake? Happy birthday anyway.

Yeah, sorry how did that go? I'd've liked to've been there. Choccy cake? Happy birthday anyway.

Thanks. Wish you could've made it! We had a good time, watched Black Books and early U2 stuff and had plenty of food. Baked the chocolate cake myself and I'm quite happy with how well it turned out.

Neither.

I call myself an all-rounder... I don't bowl, I've never scored more than 8, and I can't catch...

Danny, don't worry - whenever we have the Interference cricket get-together, you'll bowl me for a golden duck and then smash my bowling for fifty.

I used to be a really good spin bowler too. :sigh:

Thanks. Wish you could've made it! We had a good time, watched Black Books and early U2 stuff and had plenty of food. Baked the chocolate cake myself and I'm quite happy with how well it turned out.

Sounds great! Would have been better than my friday night.. :sigh:

Danny, don't worry - whenever we have the Interference cricket get-together, you'll bowl me for a golden duck and then smash my bowling for fifty.

I used to be a really good spin bowler too. :sigh:

Can't wait for that. :lol: It might boost my cricketing confidence.

Maybe they'll write you a musical.

Can't wait for that. :lol: It might boost my cricketing confidence.

Maybe they'll write you a musical.

Don't doubt it will.

And shit, I won't get into spin bowling then! Fuckin' Warney. :lol:

Have a good one! :wave:

U2 didn't soar quite like you'd expect and Bono did a little too much politicking, trying to draw the Gaza conflict into the day.

At least he knew how to use a microphone. Couldn't someone have told Joe Biden that he didn't have to shout as if he didn't have one?

:lol: yahoo news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom