Boobs in a bottle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cool: Ok, enough talk about this. As amusing as it is, there are two people in the world I let joke about my lack of color and my chichies, and they are not part of this place. Although I think I might add Mr. Baw to that list.

agentmissa, are you really trying the bottle o' boobs?

My sister is always trying to convince me to buy them, but I'm afraid--who knows what might be enhanced if they're defective. :yikes:

I just wish everything wouldn't lift and seperate. Mine are already too seperate, so I have no cleavage. I need a way to introduce them to each other.

I think duct tape would take layers of skin off, further reducing what little I have!

I wait anxiously for those semi-annual sales and then I buy whatever I find that has the most wires and padding. :sexywink:

agentmissa said:
Has anyone tried those pills which make your bust line larger?

I took those pills by accident because I have problems with my short-term memory. Yeah, memory and mammary, it?s easy to confuse the two. :wink:

AvsGirl41 said:
agentmissa, are you really trying the bottle o' boobs?

My sister is always trying to convince me to buy them, but I'm afraid--who knows what might be enhanced if they're defective. :yikes:

I was thinking very seriously about taking them.. I just don't know that much about them yet. I was hoping to find someone who has taken them. I am a healt freak and don't want to do anything remotely bad to my body. There are so many cloth I just can't wear it's buggin the :censored: out of me.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom