"Bonos American Wife"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Calluna said:
Is Ali Irish? I thought she was Lebanese???!!!

LOLMAO!!!!! drool
Ahooooooooo
a21.gif

Ali is Irish, Bono doesn't really have an American wife, someone is just using that as a username. It's just in her imagination...........

verte76 said:
Ali is Irish, Bono doesn't really have an American wife, someone is just using that as a username. It's just in her imagination...........
Get over it. I figured that out a long time ago.

Sarcasm = "OMG!!! I can't believe the king of Rock and Roll runs this site" Overtly known to be humorous and/or opposite of what you are saying

Nasty = Get over it. I figured that out a long time ago.

Last edited:
Okay, there is definitely no need to get worked up over this thread. Verte came to the thread a little late, but she's a really great post-er and certainly meant nothing unkind in her post.

Meanwhile, this thread was obviously begun somewhat in jest, and we've been joking around and having a nice time with it. PublicNewSense, you're new here, and maybe you should try to get a bit of a better feel for Interference and how people tend to post.

You're welcome to come here and post and have fun, but you may want to try to familiarize yourself more with the culture first. Verte wasn't being nasty to you, but your response to her did have a bit of, shall we say, a "tone" to it.

Thanks.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I just want to say I didn't mean to be nasty or to mock you in any way, God knows I hate that kind of stuff here
My apologies--but it wasn't you. Sometimes sarcasm just gets old. If it were mixed with even a little wit it might be different, but it's all good now. ;)

Headache in a suitcase--you sure are a man/woman of few words. ;)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
please refer all questions to the headache'd one to my apparent yet unknown alter egos :madspit:
Did you say all that by yourself or did you have assistance? :sexywink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
please refer all questions to the headache'd one to my apparent yet unknown alter egos :madspit:
yeah, what's up with THAT?? poutine in a suitcase ( :lmao: ), migraine in a backpack, what is going ON???

are competing with deathbear or something?

Back
Top Bottom