Bong Mine Railway, Liberia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love my showerhead though. it's one of those that has a bunch of different ways you can configure the head, which is awesome. plus it has this awesome one where it comes out like this wide stream of water. i've never seen one like that before i got this one, and now i'm kind of addicted to using that.

Oh man, that sounds great. My showerhead actually has pretty good pressure, it's just everything else about the shower that fails spectacularly - the fact it's in a bath, its tendency to fall down, the tiny tiny hot water tank that borders on uselessness in winter, and never mind that my bathroom looks like nobody's done any work on it in four decades and the landlord couldn't be less interested in doing it up.

Have you not got a Wikipedia at your disposal? :wink:

I barely even touch ice cream nowadays. The consistency of gelati is just so much more smooth, the tastes more natural and strong. It helps that gelati is more common in Melbourne than ice cream thanks to our huge Italian population.

Lemon gelati is pure sex, and if you can find a good gelati place, chocolate gelati is the best thing on earth (though it can be hit and miss).

Fine, instead of forming personal relationships, I'll just consult a faceless web page.

chocolate gelati? :hmm: I may need to try this, stat

Gelatissimo, west side of Lygon St, just south of the Grattan St intersection. Get there.

It's actually "chocolate sorbet" gelati. It's quite simply the single best cold food I have ever eaten in my life - and devastatingly rich to boot. Perhaps the only food I've ever had in my life that's better than it is a blackberry chocolate I found in Zurich.

And Yea cheese.

my shower is great. great pressure, great range of temperature, not impacted by any other water use in the house (including the other shower), pretty generous hot water tank. the only downside is the fact that it's a bath combo and the only protection for the floor is a glass door that extends just halfway along the length of the tub. no way of hanging a curtain or anything. amazingly, there isn't that much water spillage.

I'm still hungover from Saturday... and it wasn't a good night, and I didn't even want to go out, and I don't have any money left. Fuck peer pressure.

Lemon gelati is pure sex

Better than.

obesity.jpg

probably still wouldn't have been enough for longwell. shitty playcalling and execution on the previous two plays fucked the vikings.

that and the sixteen fumbles.

As a diehard Redskins fan, I have become intimately familiar with the run-run-pass-punt philosophy they chose. Also, failure.

I'm having such an off day, I was trying to think what AFL might've started already. :|

good work.

I've been catching NFL when I can, since I don't care about cricket/tennis/cycling and Adelaide United are currently beyond all previously known levels of awful. Anyway, I like the game a lot, I just don't have a team to support yet, but I guess I'll be rooting for the Saints on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom