Bon Jovi to open the new Wembley?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, well big deal. george bush was elected because a lot of people voted for him. i guess that makes him a good president.

bon 7ovi sucks, this thread should be closed if any more people say otherwise.

BrownEyedBoy said:
And they're one of the most succesfull bands so apparently a lot of people agree with me.
um, yeah. nickelback are successful too.

mass appeal is NEVER a good indicator of how good a band is.

oh quiet hitman...we don't want the unthinking masses to actually know that the two and three complete the five...

rational comprehension...it's for the artists, queers, and pinko commies.

:angry:

Genuinely, I have never understood the attraction of Bon Jovi.

Overall, I put them in the 'Third Rate Van Halen Rip Off' category. It's just watered down hard rock. And given that there are decent hard rock bands out there, why not listen to them instead?

I like Bon Jovi. They're fun music to party to. They're just fun, not to be taken seriously. Come on, I mean:

<i>I’m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I’m wanted dead or alive</i>

Hecks yeah! Fun music.

Zoomerang96 said:
do they suck blood shit, gibson girl? DO THEY?!?!?!

answer the question!!!!!!!

They suck blood shit and decomposing monkey balls.

if you want fun music to listen to, at least listen to timberlake or the neptunes.

fun music does NOT have to equal bloody shit.

Zoomerang96 said:
oh quiet hitman...we don't want the unthinking masses to actually know that the two and three complete the five...
sorry.

i really need to learn how to suppress the teacher in me sometimes.

how anyone can forgive a band that is so pathetic is beyond me.

what's their new song called again? anyone remember?

it's hilarious, everything they write has to do with "capturing the moment, i'm gonna live my life, etc. etc."

eat shit, bon 7ovi. eat shit!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean to interrupt this Bon Jovi bash-athon but equating them to bloody hairy shit is rather juvenile IMO.

Sure, they've made some cheesy music like Thank You For Loving Me or most of the 80s stuff even. But there have been some sparks of brilliance every now and then.. like most of Keep The Faith esp. the title track and Dry County. Parts of These Days.

elevation2u said:
I never thought I would write the following setence:angry::angry::

I, elevation2u, completely agree with Zoomy on the issue of bon jovi's complete suckiness.

that's cause you have a crush on me. i don't blame you though. :hug:

Zoomerang96 said:

that's cause you have a crush on me. i don't blame you though. :hug:

How could I not love such monster? By not loving you, I would be the monster.
Its within your dullnes I find a reason to enjoy the simple pleasure of life.
I am declaring to you, Zoomy my futile little donkey, my unlovingness that within contains all the love of the universe. And I am sendin it your way via magnetic fields of love.

spy.jpg

elevation2u said:

How could I not love such monster? By not loving you, I would be the monster.
Its within your dullnes I find a reason to enjoy the simple pleasure of life.
I am declaring to you, Zoomy my futile little donkey, my unlovingness that within contains all the love of the universe. And I am sendin it your way via magnetic fields of love.

spy.jpg

man that's awesome.

i don't care if you're totally dissing me, so long as you describe shit in such a cool way, how can i NOT be impressed?

i so wanna give you a high five right now!

i saw a dead racoon on the highway last night. it must have been driven over a thousand times, blood everywhere.

*dims the lights

i think i've 7ust set the mood for a VERY memorable night...

the waves i tell you, it's in the waves!! magnetic waves of love sent your way picking up your repressed memories and your most fond ones.
the image of the raccoon circled back into the atmosphere of my tranquil mind and sent it back with simple words.
NOW the memories surface, ha!

i'm coming to your house right now.

actually, i'm already knocking outside your door.

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom