Bollard, Simmerath, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how's the audio source?

Dead as of about 2 minutes ago.

Concerts are bad enough when they're larger than club/theatre level, too much fluffing about for too little music. Festivals take that to an extreme. Why would I pay to see bands I like do abbreviated hits setlists for audiences that aren't their own when I could go see them play a proper show instead?

This is a good point actually. Mainly I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of fools who don't want to hear <insert band> and won't shut up about how crap they are, etc.

OH NOES, THE FEED HAS NO AUDIO AND IT'S THE WORST EVAR.

Bloody hell, those fools irritate me. At least they got something, and they still want to complain about that?

Dead as of about 2 minutes ago.

This is a good point actually. Mainly I don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of fools who don't want to hear <insert band> and won't shut up about how crap they are, etc.

But did it sound reasonable though? Was half comteplating listening to it for the next 20 minutes at work.

Reasonable enough to make out what was going on, etc. But it's down now, or so it seems.

Wait, no, it's back.

Ah righty-o. I'll give it a miss, but damn that muse stream was awesome the other night!

I always complain about the stress and hassle of seeing U2. :tongue:

Yeah and they only play songs that appeal to the masses, usually. I'm still not sure what to do about seeing them next year. I can't believe these bloody pre-sales are so early!

And there goes the stream entirely ... bugger!

Edit: Wait, no, there it is. YOUR BLUE ROOM! :drool:

It's 2009, U2! Not 2001! But the Yanks are lapping this shit up, which seems to be why it's become a staple on this leg.

Here's hoping YBR is next.

Elevation -> YBR? Could be weird, but then again given the way U2 go from song to song, probably what'll happen.

It'd be almost pointless for me to try and get a damn stream, thanks to my sluggish dial-up. I just keep up with the twitter updates on @U2.

Elevation -> YBR? Could be weird, but then again given the way U2 go from song to song, probably what'll happen.

Oh, it is weird, but EVERY SINGLE TIME that U2 have played YBR, it has been immediately after Elevation.

At least the segues from YBR into UC (first two performances) and BD (subsequent performances) have made sense.

It'd be almost pointless for me to try and get a damn stream, thanks to my sluggish dial-up. I just keep up with the twitter updates on @U2.

You know, I do Twitter updates as well, generally quicker too. :wink:

You're on DIAL UP? I forgot you were from south australia, colour tv's coming soon?

At least they're doing better than WA. Somebody just took the wheel to Perth. I hear the locals are marvelling at this feat of engineering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom