Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know how to download songs. I know it's easy but I'm old school and like to buy cd's, look at the covers, marvel at the shinyness. :love:

I prefer buying CDs but it just doesn'ot seem to happen anymore :(.

Man, it's been a while since we've been to a fictional location.

Well, OK, Omicron Persei is actually real.

Craggy Island was about 208 threads ago, wow.

Have we ever been to a location not on earth? I know we've been MEANING to go to Maxwell Montes on Venus ...

I hate buying CDs. So much hassle, so much clutter, and I only rip it to my computer and leave it to gather dust anyway. Waste of time, space, and money.

Have we ever been to a location not on earth? I know we've been MEANING to go to Maxwell Montes on Venus ...

DIdn't we go to the ISS or something? Or some meteor?

Can I make the thread, Ax, confirmation?

First intergallactic location? :hyper: Silver spacesuits at the ready people.

Craggy Island?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYzVMcgWhg&feature=fvw

OLYMPUS MONS, mofos.

Biggest volcano in the fucking SOLAR SYSTEM.

I think.

Still. :nerd: :drool:

That or somewhere like Io or Europa.

Where's Reggo??

When I got it it was fine, but after 2 or so years it just started deterioating, badly.

It can depend on your distance from the exchange. I had dialup at two different houses. One near the exchange; it usually did 51k, occasionally as slow as 46. Then we moved to one far from the exchange and the best I could hope for was 33.3k or 36.6k. They did some upgrades at one point and I was able to then achieve in the 40s most of the time.

Then I got DSL. 512k from then until now. Wonderfully modern in early 2004. Annoyingly slow now. :lol:

Ashley, I keep trying to come up with my favourite tracks, but it's bloody consistent. I think for now I'll go with The Cave, Little Lion Man, Thistle & Weeds, and Dust Bowl Dance... but honestly, it's all good. But you know that.

Yep, got it all under control. :up:

Cool, hope you're about ready to go, given the pace we're travelling at! The threads now have such a large first post that it even takes a while to process on my DSL; I imagine it's even slower on your dial-up.

Back
Top Bottom