Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm passing through at the moment, but I want to talk about Mumford & Sons. I mean, I'm cool with folks liking it, but after one listen of Little Lion Man I thought "oh, it's okay, it's a bit try-hardy but it's okay", and on the second I thought "man I hate the title of this song" and on the third listen I felt something along the "why the fuck is this being PLAYED SO MANY TIMES". And that's pretty much all I can say about it. It's not a bad song, or a good song, and having heard the album now, it comes off as Fleet Foxes without any source of inspiration. Sorry, I just forgot how much that song annoyed me.

They're trying to bring back the banjo into the mainstream. :tsk:

Ashley, why am I still hanging on?

(DON'T REPLY WITH A RHMT PUN.)

oh geez I was kidding!! :lol:

My PC can take floppy discs. :shrug:

(It dates from 2003. And doesn't work at the moment. I keep meaning to do something about that ...)

You'll never TRULY know. Never.

Not until it takes you 20 minutes to download one song.

20 MINUTES?! That's such an understatement it's not funny, it'd take about an hour to download a 4 minute song.

20 MINUTES?! That's such an understatement it's not funny, it'd take about an hour to download a 4 minute song.

Nah, used to take me 20-30 minutes when I was on dial-up. Though that's when 128kbps was most prevalent and nobody seemed to think of 320 kbps or VBR.

Back
Top Bottom