Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I mean, it's in my photobucket, but it's from the link I posted earlier. A link you must all LOOK AT AND WATCH THE VIDEO ON:

Watch Nic Cage Dress Like Batman, Shoot A Child - kick-ass - io9

This comes with an Axver exhortation to watch too.

I really should just make this my avi and be done with it

500x_niccage.jpg

But I love the actual moment he shoots her so much :lol:. I was just gonna make it my isg, but...I kind of like my new sig image :(.

Though he aaaaalmost kind of looks like Kate's father, which is creepy.

Though he aaaaalmost kind of looks like Kate's father, which is creepy.

Isn't it creepy enough that he's meant to be that girl's father? :lmao:.

Ax, please tell me this is going to be the first feature film you've seen in theaters in ages. Pleeeeeeeeease tell me this is true.

Isn't it creepy enough that he's meant to be that girl's father? :lmao:.

Ax, please tell me this is going to be the first feature film you've seen in theaters in ages. Pleeeeeeeeease tell me this is true.

Takes it up another whole level!

I thought I was meant to make that the Men Who Speak To Goats or whatever?

The Men Who Stare At Goats :laugh: Oh man, I loved that movie. I'd advocate either one, really.

I'd go TWICE if some movie theatre offered them back to back.

(I know that's not going to happen. :()

And my head told my heart
Let love grow
But my heart told my head
“This time no"

am I listening to this album again? Maybe.

Good point. Well, I'm relistening to Lady Gaga's new album sorta, when that's done, I'll finally listen to some Y Kant Tori Read, adn then...Mumford & Sons.

I'm passing through at the moment, but I want to talk about Mumford & Sons. I mean, I'm cool with folks liking it, but after one listen of Little Lion Man I thought "oh, it's okay, it's a bit try-hardy but it's okay", and on the second I thought "man I hate the title of this song" and on the third listen I felt something along the "why the fuck is this being PLAYED SO MANY TIMES". And that's pretty much all I can say about it. It's not a bad song, or a good song, and having heard the album now, it comes off as Fleet Foxes without any source of inspiration. Sorry, I just forgot how much that song annoyed me.

I'm passing through at the moment, but I want to talk about Mumford & Sons. I mean, I'm cool with folks liking it, but after one listen of Little Lion Man I thought "oh, it's okay, it's a bit try-hardy but it's okay", and on the second I thought "man I hate the title of this song" and on the third listen I felt something along the "why the fuck is this being PLAYED SO MANY TIMES". And that's pretty much all I can say about it. It's not a bad song, or a good song, and having heard the album now, it comes off as Fleet Foxes without any source of inspiration. Sorry, I just forgot how much that song annoyed me.

That's fair. I heard that one first and really liked it, but it's not the best, it turns out. No, that is "Winter Winds". Anyways, different strokes...

Back
Top Bottom