Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, these sound epic. I'm trying to figure out how strawberries can possibly go with black pepper.

And chocolate dipped strawberries are one of the best things ever. Why have I not got my act together and done that yet? :lazy:

Oh, Axver, have you got some learning to do!!

I'm gonna take loads of photos of tomorrow's Strawberry Day and torture the hell out of you :p

:wave: to those driving-by and brb-ing.

Oh my God. Tori Amos wasn't JUST in an 80s band. She was in an 80s band.

The opening to that video rivals the video for "I'm On Fire" for ridiculous story lines.

Also, I love how the Marilyn Monroe skirt stayed for the whole video. I Thought it was just going to be a quick funny shot. But then it just got ridiculous.

Oh and that fake plastic sword :lmao:

DAMN STRAIGHT.

Haha, that skirt killed me. Not as much as the SWORD. Oh man.

We MUST play the full album.

Oh SHIT, I have to do some uni enrolling things. UoA has the world's most FRUSTRATING online enrollment system, nDeva. Get ready for me to KILL SHIT. :mad:

Oh, Axver, have you got some learning to do!!

I'm gonna take loads of photos of tomorrow's Strawberry Day and torture the hell out of you :p

I'm all for learning about good berry-related things!

You're an evil, evil person.

And yes, watch Ashley's video. Waaaaaatch.

Hah, I haven't even begun Christmas cards. I don't feel like it's Christmas at all. It feels like November still to me.

But this is the usual story. If you look back on Superthreads from December 2008 I probably made a post nearly identical to this. :laugh:

OH YES!!!
I DON'T HAVE ANY CLASS CLASHES AT ALL NEXT SEMESTER! :hyper:
This is SO rare for UoA, seriously. Oh I'm so pleased! Now to enrol in them all without nDeva throwing a hissy fit...

Hah, I haven't even begun Christmas cards. I don't feel like it's Christmas at all. It feels like November still to me.

But this is the usual story. If you look back on Superthreads from December 2008 I probably made a post nearly identical to this. :laugh:

:lol:
yeah same here. I even put up a tree but it still feels weirdly early. In fact, I almost forgot my Mum's b'day tomorrow.

OH YES!!!
I DON'T HAVE ANY CLASS CLASHES AT ALL NEXT SEMESTER! :hyper:
This is SO rare for UoA, seriously. Oh I'm so pleased! Now to enrol in them all without nDeva throwing a hissy fit...

Huh, I don't think I ever had a class clash at UQ or Melbourne ever!

Axver, I want my card! :grumpy:

Patience is a virtue.

(I'll try to get it to you sooner than February though.)

In fact, I almost forgot my Mum's b'day tomorrow.

Oh that would've been a good look. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom