Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On a more positive note, can I just say how proud I am that we just got through another thread in under a day, and that one the quickest of the lot? :love:

FINALLY I'm having a break from work. How go things over here?

PS: Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More. Have a listen and tell me what you think; it's some of the more clever songwriting I've heard in a while.

Here's something terrifying for your viewing pleasure. These are my stats:

cure4.png

cure3.png

cure2.png

cure1.png

Actual up to date plays for the Cure: 1,732

Nice still having U2 on the top.

Alright, I'm just going to let the Hockey download run. See you folks in 15 minutes, probably! In that time, I shall add the last thread to the stats spreadsheet and see if there's anything interesting.

Seeing as how music's the topic for the moment, what's everyone's top 5 for 2009?

I love being asked to post this so I don't look like too much of a wanker for posting it every five seconds:

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The Horrors- Primary Colours
3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Metric - Fantasies
4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Passion Pit - Manners
5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]fun. - Aim and Ignite

I have the Black People Music gene. Sorz.

I don't have a problem with it, just never thought you had much interest in him.

On a more positive note, can I just say how proud I am that we just got through another thread in under a day, and that one the quickest of the lot? :love:

I think we all deserve an award for our efforts.

Mine is permanently set at 12:30 for the duration of this Christmas break because I'll have to set it back to 11:15 in a month. :sad::sad::sad: Might as well indulge in youthful abandon while I still can. :sad::sad::sad:

You're asking a lot of me for two weeks of my break.

Seeing as how music's the topic for the moment, what's everyone's top 5 for 2009?

If I had adequate money I would buy albums and if I had albums I would rate and rank them. Unfortunately I can only rate and rank NLOTH.

:reject:

1. Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
2. U2 - No Line On The Horizon
3. Flaming Lips - Embryonic
4. Yo La Tengo - Popular Songs
5. Passion Pit - Manners

42. Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
6. U2 - No Line on the Horizon
49. Flaming Lips - Embryonic
Still unranked. Yo La Tengo - Popular Songs
4. Passion Pit - Manners

:sigh:

My bobos and I wish you all a wonderful sunday night/monday and we will see you again soon. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom