Bob Dylan - 12 songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Westport

Refugee
I was late to the Bob Party but over the past year, I've been catching up on his catalogue of work and would argue that he is the most influential musician in rock and roll history. Is there a better songwriter?

His new album, Modern Times, is another testament to his genius and legacy.

I've been to four shows in the past year and will be seeing him again in Los Angeles in October. Impressive that he is still out there performing 100+ times a year. Year after year. To my knowledge, there is no one else of his stature that is as dedicated to his/her/their craft.

12 Songs

Shelter from the Storm
Tangled Up in Blue
Chimes of Freedom
Like a Rolling Stone
Just Like a Woman
I Want You
All Along the Watchtower
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Blowin' In the Wind
The Times They Are A-Changin'
Cold Irons Bound
Rollin' and Tumblin'

I bow to the genius of Bob Dylan.

:bow: :bow:

Westport said:
To my knowledge, there is no one else of his stature that is as dedicated to his/her/their craft.

BB King still does almost 100 shows a year and he's 80 years old.

I was going to go see him tomorrow night, but we're supposed to have heavy rains all day tomorrow. I love Bob and have seen him four times already, but I don't love him enough to get pneumonia. Too bad he's not coming any closer than four hours away with his fall tour. Oh well. I have faith I'll catch him again soon enough.

Has anyone else seen the Complete Dylan set that iTunes has? 700+ songs for $199. I'm so tempted, as I still have quite a few Dylan albums to get. I'm looking forward to picking up the new one. It's been quite awhile since I've seen Rolling Stone give an album five stars!

Back
Top Bottom