"blurry" by POM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so sick of this song. They play it at least 5 times a day on the radio.

They ruined it. I change stations when I hear it now.

..great song, hasn't been too overexposed as yet but guess that will change..also thought highly of Chad Kroeger's collobaration for the Spiderman soundtrack.."Hero"..just a no fuss good rock song~~..

kobayashi said:

Everything's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's so empty
And everything is so messed up
Pre-occupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
You could be my sea
You know that I'll protect you
From all of the obscene
I wonder what you're doing
Imagine where you are
There's oceans in between us
But that's not very far

:drool: :drool: :| :|

Screaming Flower said:

:confused:
icon7.gif
:eyebrow: :( :yes:

Muddle of Pudd are an irritatingly forgettable band who's lead singer is a complete ass from what I've seen.

I will give him credit for writing a song about his child tho. That was sweet.

i would have to agree with the noodle. i would put pom in the same category as creed, nickelback, etc. there's nothing terribly exciting or original going on there.

:lol: :lol: Funny you mention Streudal...

I had a friend when i was younger named Shital (Sheetul)
and my dad could never remember her name so he called her Streudal.

:eeklaugh: :tongue:

at first i liked it, i dl'd it and listened to it.

then after a few days i hated it. well maybe not hate, but i cant stand it any longer. puddle of mudd are tripe, and are the same shit as nickelback, creed, staind, three doors down and whatever fridge buzzing bands that are played on modern rock stations in na these days.

Zoomerang96 said:
at first i liked it, i dl'd it and listened to it.

then after a few days i hated it. well maybe not hate, but i cant stand it any longer. puddle of mudd are tripe, and are the same shit as nickelback, creed, staind, three doors down and whatever fridge buzzing bands that are played on modern rock stations in na these days.

Amen brutha.

I'm from Creed's hometown. And if it wasn't for our local "new rock" station, they wouldn't be nearly as big. Oh good lord. :no:

The first time I heard "Blurry", I liked it a lot. Then I found out that this song came from the same man who wrote the lyrics "I like the way you look at me, I like the way you smack my ass" and that kind of ruined it for me.

I think "Blurry" is a decent song (love the lyrics!), but I feckin' hate the guy's voice. I can't stand listening to his whiny little constipated voice!! It's even worse than Scott Stapp!!:scream:

Ahhh...slamming recycled crap rock bands who keep regurgitating formulaic songs...one of my favorite activities!! :evil:

While we are on the subject of modern rock radio, I must say that I'm really digging Incubus and Jimmy Eat World. "The Middle" is a really catchy song, and not in an annoying way either!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom