Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She Won't come. I don't think she could stand up for that long! :laugh:

She's not exactly much of a concert person, at least Martha probably isn't her taste.

Wimp! :tsk:

I've just been looking up concerts since I feel the need for live music. Shame nothing I've found would probably appeal to you. :sigh:

Wimp! :tsk:

I've just been looking up concerts since I feel the need for live music. Shame nothing I've found would probably appeal to you. :sigh:

I could make a deal I'll pay for her to come to Martha Wainwright and She can pay for me to go see Delta with her :scheme:

I'm feeling the need too.....I have only seen 2 concerts + 1 festival this year :sigh:

An unfortunate adverse effect of all this crap with Derek: every day I don't hear from him, my opinion of him worsens.

Axver, remind me I have something to show you in 10 hours that has to do with Steve Martin. It's hilarious.

I could make a deal I'll pay for her to come to Martha Wainwright and She can pay for me to go see Delta with her :scheme:

I'm feeling the need too.....I have only seen 2 concerts + 1 festival this year :sigh:

... I'm not sure that's a deal worth making!

These are the gigs I'm looking at:

19/09: Laura, supported by The Night Terrors and Three Month Sunset, $12
04/10: Ne Obliviscaris, supported by Belakor and Sleepmakeswaves (who I mainly want to see), $10
18/10: Because Of Ghosts, supported by Nick Huggins and Three Month Sunset, $10
31/10: Skipping Girl Vinegar, $15

The first three are at the East Brunswick Club, SGV are at the Corner Hotel.

... I'm not sure that's a deal worth making!

These are the gigs I'm looking at:

19/09: Laura, supported by The Night Terrors and Three Month Sunset, $12
04/10: Ne Obliviscaris, supported by Belakor and Sleepmakeswaves (who I mainly want to see), $10
18/10: Because Of Ghosts, supported by Nick Huggins and Three Month Sunset, $10
31/10: Skipping Girl Vinegar, $15

The first three are at the East Brunswick Club, SGV are at the Corner Hotel.

:lol: It wouldn't be too bad, Damn my obsession with Girls who play Pianos!

I've never heard of any of those bands, Do you think I'd like any?

:lol: It wouldn't be too bad, Damn my obsession with Girls who play Pianos!

I've never heard of any of those bands, Do you think I'd like any?

Does your girlfriend play piano too? :wink:

You may be up for SGV, I'm not sure. They initially might seem not like my kind of music, actually, but when I saw them perform at uni, they were good fun. You definitely wouldn't be into the Ne Obliviscaris/Sleepmakeswaves gig, since Ne Obliviscaris are progressive black metal, which is a shame since it's the gig I most want to see! Laura and Because Of Ghosts both play post-rock. I don't know either very well but I need live music.

Does your girlfriend play piano too? :wink:

You may be up for SGV, I'm not sure. They initially might seem not like my kind of music, actually, but when I saw them perform at uni, they were good fun. You definitely wouldn't be into the Ne Obliviscaris/Sleepmakeswaves gig, since Ne Obliviscaris are progressive black metal, which is a shame since it's the gig I most want to see! Laura and Because Of Ghosts both play post-rock. I don't know either very well but I need live music.

She does not :madspit:

:wink:

Do you have any Mp3's of these bands? :hmm:

I think I'll just bite the bullet and go see Martha alone.

Random: I want to see Bang-Shang-A-Lang, but only with all 5 members.

She does not :madspit:

:wink:

Do you have any Mp3's of these bands? :hmm:

I think I'll just bite the bullet and go see Martha alone.

I'll dig some up later.

Oh, not going to get me drunk and make me go too?

Gyroscope are playing with Shihad at the Furntree Gully hotel next Friday :hmm:

No idea who Gyroscope are, but I enjoy some of Shihad's work. However, I hate to think what kind of a crowd they'd attract, and I imagine there'd be no way for me to get home from Ferntree Gully late at night.

I was going to say "a very strange and perplexing individual", but that works too.

Ooh, Larry bashing. :up:
No, no. The only proper term is prick. :yes:

Larry Bashing always wins.

party pooper. :madspit:

Night :wave:

ooh, all alone with Daniel and Axver. :hmm:

I'll dig some up later.

Oh, not going to get me drunk and make me go too?

No idea who Gyroscope are, but I enjoy some of Shihad's work. However, I hate to think what kind of a crowd they'd attract, and I imagine there'd be no way for me to get home from Ferntree Gully late at night.

I don't think I'll bother trying :lol:

Gyroscope have that song thats always on the AFL commericals for Channel 10's coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom