Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If U2 actually does delay the album, we should all form a mob and go down to U2's island paradise and rip off Larry's arm, then beat him to death with it. Kill two birds with one stone.
Fixed :wink:

Would they then have to redo the album with a replacement drummer, though? :hmm:

Fixed :wink:

Would they then have to redo the album with a replacement drummer, though? :hmm:

We'll steal the album and leak it, duh. Then we can put Bono in a Mason jar and sell him on ebay.

In all seriousness, I'm about 90% sure they'll get the album out, since the panic stemmed from something Edge said in July, several weeks before anyone said the album was done. Now, it's pretty much a slam dunk. We just need to wait, which everyone sucks at.

Hi Bonnie :wave:

WTF? It's not "Bad" for God's sake.

Hey Daniel and Serena. :wave:

I'm not doing too bad. How about you?

Hey Daniel and Serena. :wave:

I'm not doing too bad. How about you?

Good, good. A lot better than when you last saw me, for sure!
Though I have suffered the wrath of being the family's object of teasing all day due to incidents from the night before. Oh if I'd only made it to my damn computer. :laugh:

Hey, sweet. The time on here looks like it's right now!

About time.

... thank you, I'll be here all week.

Good, good. A lot better than when you last saw me, for sure!
Though I have suffered the wrath of being the family's object of teasing all day due to incidents from the night before. Oh if I'd only made it to my damn computer. :laugh:

Discovered that you lost any purity points? :wink:

Guess :wink:

I've actually been outside to do some work this morning, marvelous day!

Ax, wanna come see Martha Wainwright on November 13th? :wink:

You're tired and not even the $expump's keeping you awake? :wink:

Although I don't know who that is, I get the impression I should be saying NO! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom