Bloons game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. I finally got that one. Now I'm stuck at 33. I can't wait until school starts again and I won't have the time to waste on things that drive me crazy. :lol:

Level 45 and I am officially off to bed.

I really like Madeleine. Right now our top two favorite are Sophia (I love it, but I think it has been pretty popular the last few years) and Nadia (my wife likes it but everytime I hear her say it all I can think of is Nadia Comaneci).

Level 38 doesn't exactly have a trick to it, you have to avoid the ice balloon, and hit the pink balloon in the middle in order to get enough.

If you hit the second bounce pad with just a little umph it should bounce enough to go through, but that might not always work :huh:

Last edited:
Level 50 :love: it's very relaxing...I go back and play it just for the heck of it sometimes

Finished it! Took me long enough, though! I'd say 42 and 46 were the toughest.

What I found for 28 was first going for the row above and below the three ice balloons. Once those are cleared, take out the bottom row and then just keep going in a progressive arch shape. Sooner or later you should get past it.

Last edited:
I don't think so, just try to go around the rows of ice balloons! I can barely remember how I beat it...

Re: level 42, pop one of the three arrow balloons, then aim at the furthest left row of balloons, and if you do it right, the three arrows SHOULD take out all four rows of balloons before the first ice rowthen I don't know what to tell you, it takes a lot of time.

Angela Harlem said:
the trick to some of these levels might be to play with unlimited darts.

:shifty:

:lol:

Dude, I couldnt even get past the first level without unlimited darts :reject:

Back
Top Bottom