Blondes, Brunettes or redheads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blondes, brunettes or redheads?

• Blonde

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Brunette

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Redhead

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • pink/blue/purple/grey/i dont discriminate

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters
Basstrap said:
oops....ummm....sorry...
I thought I said that it was in my experience...and it has been. Thats not generalizing, thats stating a fact.

I meant no offense to you, I did say I've met very intelligent blondes before did i not?

I also said hair color is not something that matters to me when it comes to attraction.

I hope you're not really actually mad at me. Hair color seems such a trivial thing to get irate over...:huh:

sorry.....i needed to vent.....i know you said it was your experience, but somehow it seems to be everyone's experience.....if a brunette says something dumb, ppl laugh....but if a blonde says something dumb, they're ditsy and, well, blonde....it's just really annoying to me......

i realize that when this is said it's in jest, but there is truth behind all mockery.....so i guess it's one of those "straw that broke the camel's back" things.....

hair color should never be the single basis of attraction, and i think it's weird that people even care.....it can be changed with a few dollars and half an hour.......

i'm not really mad at you .....just at all the ignorance.....sorry to take it out on you, basstrap...i'm better now :sexywink: :D

I picked brunette, but I have a thing for girls with punkish or goth type hair, purple and pink especially. I have a goth fetish in general, though I myself am very far from. But yeah, I tend to find brunettes more attractive, though I've dated a few blondes and redheads. Redheads are feisty. :wink:

Ali Rose said:
I haven't been getting many dates since I bought this rainbow clown wig......

Whats up with that???

well...guys juist like clowns the best.....
umm...yeah....

no but seriously...you';re VERY VERY pretty Don't wear clown wigs!

I'm going nordic blonde tonight.

And um, this isn't for basstrap or stories or anyone (GREAT posts by you both btw!!)...but I'd rather be blonde and thought to be stupid than be stupid enough to believe that hair colour reflects intelligence....:D

Brunette the way? Stuff that I say. I'm hell bent on going nordic tonight. I bought the bottle about 6 months ago, its prolly out of date meaning I will go orange and will have to come in here tomorrow and change all my answers to support the redheads.
But honestly, who asks all the blonde jokes huh? And who laughs? It sure as shit isnt blondes. And why? Cos the jokes are dumb!

:p

Going nordic. No one can stop me. hehehe.

Angela Harlem said:
I'm going nordic blonde tonight.

And um, this isn't for basstrap or stories or anyone (GREAT posts by you both btw!!)...but I'd rather be blonde and thought to be stupid than be stupid enough to believe that hair colour reflects intelligence....:D

thanks...exactly...i feel better now! :)

Though I have liked guys with all colors of hair, it is DARK hair that pushes my button and draws me in. I like very dark hair, at least medium length. If someone has another color of hair, I might still think they're cute if they are good otherwise, but to me if a guy has dark, shoulder length hair, he already gets a 9 on a possible scale of 10 on my chart. I just love that look so much!

Brunettes have always been a big draw for me. But I also like blonde highlites in brunettes too.

Theoretically or from experience?

Theory: dark hair with blue eyes is my ideal combination.

Experience: i have liked both brown haired and blonde haired guys. Only one had blue eyes though, all the others had brown eyes. :D

I can't understand how y'all can pinpoint a certain hair color that makes you tick. Maybe I just don't know what I want :huh: but hair color has never been an issue with me... I've had a "thing"for people of various hair-types. Some of them being brunette one day and blonde the next, so you have to make it easy to adjust :tongue:

The guy who has recently caught my eye is a blonde if that accounts for anything! blonde with blue eyes.

Sicy said:
Your hair doesnt look red. :scratch:

The xmas pick is my natural hair color. I get pissed at my hair because it is two different colors. It starts out kinda auburn and then it turns majorly copper. Like straight penny color. Esp in the summer. So one day I was majorly pissed and decided to dye it all brown. well the ends started to turn copper again so it did not work in the end. I am still up in the air on what to do about it, but I still consider myself in the red head category. Does that make sense? I can post like 6 different pic and you can see how freakish my hair it is. I kinda looks like I weight till my hair is half way grown out and dye it this freaky penny color. Wanna seeeeeeeeeee????? :D

Xmas

I know you have seen this one but it will due while I look for more on my puter.

Attachments

• meatxmas.jpg
    meatxmas.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom