Blink-182 Breaking Up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
from eonline.com today...

SEPARATE WAYS: Blink-182 releasing a statement saying the band is going on "indefinite hiatus" to spend time with friends and family and that there are no set plans for the band to begin working together again.

So that probably explains why they blew off the Tsunami relief concert they were supposed to co-headline with No Doubt this past weekend. :|

The band was supposed to play at the Music for Relief benefit Friday in Anaheim. My brother attended and when everyone got there, there was a note on the door basically saying, "Sorry, no Blink" with no other explanation. I guess if the band is going on hiatus, not playing Friday makes a little more sense, though I think it could have been quite a send off.

they finally release a decent album and now they break up

oh well :shrug:

Well... my friend and her boyfriend arent gonna be happy about this... but it doesnt faze me too much lol, wasnt really ever a big fan of them...

:hyper: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

WHHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

oh wait. this means i'll just be even more out of the loop when i try to use "blink 182-fan" as an insult.

i still like "adams song" and "feeling this". :down:

Chizip said:
they finally release a decent album and now they break up

that's what i was thinking too.

all four of their singles were quite good on their last album.

IWasBored said:

i still like "adams song"

Yeah, me too.

I still think it was somehow Robert Smith's plan to break them up. I think he sang that song to show them how if he sang on one of their songs, it would be more popular than their actualy normal songs are. Ok, I'm just trying to find an excuse for why the crap Robert Smith sang on a Blink 182 song. I still cannot answer that.

Hopefully this means more Transplants albums :up:

Rono said:
Damn, i wish this could happen to the ducky boys,...i want to laugh also.:|

:laugh:

:mad:

it did happen. a couple years ago. but theyn they un-broke up. :wink:

u2popmofo said:

Hopefully this means more Transplants albums :up:

they're going to be on the wapred tour this year, so i'm assuming the new album should be out sometime this summer, but i don't know. it's also going to be a record worst year for warped tour line-ups...dropkick murphys appear to have been demoted to a side-stage after years of headlining one of the mainstages, got to make room for the emo!!!!! i mean, cos punk is like sooooooooo dead and all!

that kind of sucks that they couldn't pull it in long enough for a fricking charity show they'd already committed to. :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Sad tho. I liked them a lot better than the hordes of soundalikes they spawned. And the videos for 'Dammit' and 'What's My Age Again' always cracked me up. :D

Back
Top Bottom