Blink-182 Breaking Up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:

they're going to be on the wapred tour this year, so i'm assuming the new album should be out sometime this summer, but i don't know. it's also going to be a record worst year for warped tour line-ups...dropkick murphys appear to have been demoted to a side-stage after years of headlining one of the mainstages, got to make room for the emo!!!!! i mean, cos punk is like sooooooooo dead and all!

Travis was on KROQ this morning saying the new Transplants album would be out in the spring followed by Warped Tour in the summer.

Posted by indra

Oh No!!! Who will we bash now?

tennispunk said:
there is never a shortage.
have yer pick:
-Disturbed
-Puddle of Mudd
-Creed
-Britney Spears
-Ashlee Simpson
-Maroon5
-The Strokes
-Yellowcard

:barf: :yuck: :barf: :yuck: :barf:

Green Day, Radiohead, Interpol, Keane, Sigor Ros, Audioslave.... tons of bands worthy of being bashed as much as Blink-182.

Last edited:
Ok, I saw this on Stereogum's site today and couldnt resist. This is apparently a real post from Blink 182's forum about the band breaking up.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??
2/23/2005 2:09:31 PM - by MalLovEsBlinK

Ummm i think i deffinately cried whenn like a million IMs popped up on my screen about blink breaken upp .. im hearin its juss a break noww to spend time with their loved ones .. no offense BUT WE ARE THEIR LOVED ONES .. i dunno man all i kno is if blink doesnt return very so0n their gonna ruin a lil peice of all of uss .. uhhh my finall sign outt statment iss tom delonge is sooo hott lol i lovee his talented ass .. FROM THE NUMBBBA 2 BLINK FAN .. MALARIE =)

u2popmofo said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??

Ummm i think i deffinately cried whenn like a million IMs popped up on my screen about blink breaken upp .. im hearin its juss a break noww to spend time with their loved ones .. no offense BUT WE ARE THEIR LOVED ONES .. i dunno man all i kno is if blink doesnt return very so0n their gonna ruin a lil peice of all of uss .. uhhh my finall sign outt statment iss tom delonge is sooo hott lol i lovee his talented ass .. FROM THE NUMBBBA 2 BLINK FAN .. MALARIE =)

Watch out IWB! You've got competition! :wink:

NOTE: it should be insulting, cause manchu is acting like an ass.

radiohead, interpol, and sigur ros deserve to be trashed as bad as blink 182?

thanks creed boy. you've really got your finger on the pulse of quality music don't you?

LOL... Who was being insulting? Someone asked who was there to hate next if Blink 182 was to be no more. I gave a list of bands. What puts Sigur Ros or Interpol higher above say Blink-182 that they are undeserving of "hate." Is it b/c make ambient music/ sounds? B/C they're from northern Europe? What makes a band "DESERVED to be trashed?" LMAO. AND yes.... thank you for acknowledging that I know what quality music is.

dsmith2904 said:

Travis was on KROQ this morning saying the new Transplants album would be out in the spring followed by Warped Tour in the summer.

yeah. they're like reason #985 that the warped tour will suck this year. not because i hate them, i think the first album was pretty good. but the fans...the fans....THE FANS!! :no: with my luck, i'd meet another kid who's never heard of social distortion.

u2popmofo said:
Ok, I saw this on Stereogum's site today and couldnt resist. This is apparently a real post from Blink 182's forum about the band breaking up.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??

:lmao: that's hilarious.

u2popmofo said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh dear God. That is perfection. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. This line, in particular, is pure gold:

uhhh my finall sign outt statment iss tom delonge is sooo hott lol i lovee his talented ass ..

Talented asses. :rockon:

Enema Of The State was a sensational record....

I found it quite moving lyrically, and it's just hits home really hard, it makes a bell ring inside my head....

A lovely album...

I met Mark Hoppus at the "Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest" premier at Disneyland.

He was really, really nice and cool. To be cool back, I decided not to bring up blink-182 (since I know it was a bad breakup), so instead I just focused on Plus-44 and asked him a bunch of questions about that. He seemed really pleased that I knew what he was doing post-Blink.

Favorite blink-182: "Adam's Song" :drool: :drool: (all Mark vocals, no whiny, nasally Tom!) :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom