Blink 182

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're a bit whiney and juvenile.. but I guess it really depends on your taste. This latest album was more mature than the others from what I hear. :shrug:

I liked the last album very much, I'd download a few more tracks first just to get a feel for it. Have you heard the track with Robert Smith?

To me, their song "Feeling This," was a good song but immature like their other songs. And "I Miss You," is really great and I thought it was a song that I wouldn't expect Blink 182 to do. They are good band but nothing I am crazy about.

Last edited:
their last album is actually pretty decent which surprised me

the song with robert smith is All of This and really good

im lost without you is also a good song off it

alright despite my making fun of them earlier in this thread

'i miss you' is a great song

i could care less about hearing any of their other stuff though

and that 'i just wanna live' song by good charlotte, hell, i liked that the first time. then i heard it again. :down:

Cute Irish Bono said:
And "I Miss You," is really great and I thought it was a song that I wouldn't expect Blink 182 to do.

No kidding. I saw the video for that one and thought to myself, this is the same band who just a few years back was running around naked in one of their videos? Whoa...

Yeah, I didn't mind that song, either :). As for the rest of their music, eh, they're okay. Don't love them, but don't downright despise them, either.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom