Blind Faith?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diogenes

The Fly
Ok, all you philosophers calm down. This is not a thread about me losing my faith in god, or the question of if there is a god. This post is about the Eric Clapton/Steve Winwood/Ginger Baker/Rick Grech self-titled album BLIND FAITH

I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard of them, and if so what do you think?

Personally I love them; it's been the only thing in my record player since I got up this morning.

(P.S. if you could, give me an update on the comings and goings of the board since I drifted from it; I used to be "BLOCK" and then I had a short lived time as "Diogenes" when the board re-vamped but I got lost along the way, but now I'm back! Cheers from some and jeers from others, I can already feel it!)

my hub was is BIG Cream fan..he STILL covers their songs!!

We have Blind Faith on cassette tape, Cream on vinyl I think and some Clapton on CD. We also have a BBM CD. Hats off to Jack Bruce , Ginger and Gary Moore ( my son plays a lot of Gary Moore songs...he sent away for a couple of his songbooks...ouch! expensive. He learns a lot from them though)
I think:up: too, very talented musicians.... but unfortunately not enough hours in the day to listen to all the good music that exists or dollars in the bank to keep up with their more recent output.

My first reaction to your topic heading was music.....but it is a good ambiguous band name. It has been said before that EC=god.
wb

I just "discovered" Blind Faith yesterday, and have been listening to them non-stop since then. So much music that I haven't had the opertunity to be exposed to. Sad part is, I (and those of my generation) have to research to find these gems.

Clapton does equal god....so in a way.......

a bit of a laugh

I just love having conversations with children.....
One boy about 7 years old, is very attentive and free-thinking. He took in what the scripture teacher was saying at school. He came home and asked...
"so God made and can make everything?
Then how come he wears that old dress, why doesn't he get some nice new clothes?"
In this case it looks like "EC god" did!
The cover from the Goodbye Cream album. Jack Bruce, Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker. Be dazzling, the olden daze.

enjoy the voyage of discovery diogenes...a veritable treasure trove of gems to be had. I am always trudging up the stairs to retrieve favourite old albums my son makes off with. I LOVE it. I bought him his own copy of Achtung Baby recently. I have a list a mile long of old albums I am looking for...good fun :yes: :wave:

Attachments

• goodbyecream2.jpg
    goodbyecream2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom