Bitey-Bitey, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this one covered.

:up:

Hope you enjoyed Epidemic. It's quite strongly my favourite on the album. I skipped This Killer to try to catch up, since I'm fairly indifferent towards it.

ahh yes, ole miss, home of the rednecks. and i love how they're in the city of university, because the hicks would be too stupid to figure out where to find it otherwise.

having encountered graduates from pretty much every college in the area, the most ignorant people have gone to ole miss. mississippi state isn't as bad, though.

:lol: It especially amuses me that there's a town called University in Mississippi because it tends to be the first state (or at least one of the top three) you think of when you think "bumfuck uneducated state of hicks".

:lol: It especially amuses me that there's a town called University in Mississippi because it tends to be the first state (or at least one of the top three) you think of when you think "bumfuck uneducated state of hicks".
lol, yeah. though to be fair, university of maryland is located in the city of college park, and penn state is in state college.

There is. Well, Wikipedia tells me there is a University of Mississippi. And here, University of Melbourne = Melbourne University (apply that to any other relevant city/state uni and it holds).
We have University of Kentucky (which is abbreviated to UK and makes me mad), as well as Western Kentucky University and Eastern Kentucky University.

The funny part is that Western Kentucky is actually in the middle of the state, and here in the west, we have Murray State University.

:lol: sure. when's it on?

i'll have to see what channel that is. i can honestly say i've never watched the hallmark channel.

eight our time tomorrow on the Hallmark channel :love:

Candace Cameron + Tom Arnold x Hallmark Channel = 11848579257 different types of win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom