Bite my breast!!!!(turkey)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So, last year we had the ever so popular matchmaking thread in honor of Thanksgiving here in our very own Lemonade Lounge. Once again, the lounge has become infiltrated with birthday threads, age threads and obscure news stories that nobody really cares to read anyway.:wink:

So, this year, for Thanksgiving, pick someone from blue cracktown to hit on.....:wink: . I mean, be thankful for.

And tell them why, pick as many as you like, just add me to each one......easy enough.

:wink:

-EP

Can we pick JUST you. I mean, I know you are taken and everything, but this post turns me on sooo much. :combust:

Clarify! Please.

Well first of all, I'm thankful for this place in general for giving me an outlet to talk about what means the most to me in this often screwed up world: music. As for the others:

*LMPA--my greatest friend here. She's done so much for me, and is always there to listen to me gripe about life, men, whatever. We've had many good times together, and will likely have many more in the future. My lemon sis :up:

*ShelsRaging--She is a total hoot, and a great beer drinking pahtnah :sexywink: My favorite Bostonian! Again, she's always there for me--a great friend.

*zoney--you've brought a lot of much needed laughter and joy to me in the past few months. I wish we could get together and hang out:mad: Talk to you soon... ;)

*wannabe--haven't seen him around here much, but he is the sweetest guy I've ever met. He's also got loads of talent and is sure to excel in the future.

*BC--if it weren't for me having to go to memphis, you'd have never gone to that ryan adams show with april :sexywink: I love to tease you about that. I don't know you too well personally, but you're a cool chickie.

*iwasbored--for our equal love of Joe and the Clash!!

*yertle--ditto. I love your music geekiness :heart:

*mofo--ditto on all this. All of you are one of the reasons why bang and the clatter is my favorite forum here.

*heads--again someone I don't know too well, but would like to.
A very cool person with great taste in music!!! :wink:

*bonosloveslave--a true sweetheart. Wish I could have spent more time getting to know you when you were here in Cleveland!

*melon--my intellectual crush! hehehe...

*Salome--for always making me laugh you clever boy--yesh!

*Elvis--thanks for all you do :up:

Happy Turkey Day!!

I'm thankful for Interference. First of all because of all the kewl U2ey stuff and wonderful people that post here. But most of all i'm thankful for PLEBA because that's where I found my future hubby MikeSt. :D

I think there could be no better place than this to just hang out and talk about U2 to people who really care to hear what you have to say about them.

I just have to be thankful for all that post. Everybody brings something different and unique to this place :hug:

I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving! :D

zoney! said:
Um, I would like to, um, HIT on those making those threads that no really cares about. :wink:

:sexywink: you know who you are.

Zoner, I want to hit on the smilie in your sig. That little guy makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I also want to hit on :eyebrow:. I love the magical way his left eyebrow moves independently of his right eyebrow.

I wanna give props to my Bang and Clatter peeps.....

yertle
zone
digi
mofo
cujo
BC
HOS
meggie
jkay
mirrorballgirl
hallelujah
iwb
skeek
soulfulmofo
mr. brau
elevatedmole
angie
mvd
lmpa
and many others that I cant think of at this very moment......

Happy Thanksgiving.....
:wink:

Last edited:
Tomorrow I will be thankful for:

mofo: Thanks for all the Idlewild and the Armin Van Buuren mix of Rapture. You rock, T. :kiss:

yertle: Thank you for standing united with me in mutual love of the Manics and mutual hatred of Dream Theater.

IWB: I'll never see a DKM t-shirt and not think of you and how rockin' you are.

Digi: The cool Coldplay rocker.

Heads: It's about time you came over to the (Placebo) dark side! :macdevil: Besides, you like Radiohead. A lot. And that's worth five stars in my book.

Melon: He's my intellectual crush too! And if it hadn't been for his Brian Molko avatar, I never would have discovered Placebo. For that, I owe him big time.

A round of beers for Headache, Chizzer, and all the fantasy sports folks.

Diane L: Pugs, Bobby Hurley, Kirk Hinrich = :heart:

AvsGirl41: A fellow puck bunny!

Joyful: :hug:

All the BandCers: Where would my CD collection be without you?

And everybody else here in the world of blue crack. I wouldn't keep coming back if you guys and gals weren't so damn cool. And I would gladly hit on all of you give the opportunity. :sexywink: :wink:

Last edited:
~LadyLemon~ said:
*BC--if it weren't for me having to go to memphis, you'd have never gone to that ryan adams show with april :sexywink: I love to tease you about that. I don't know you too well personally, but you're a cool chickie.

My father would like to personally kick your ass, for you are the root of my Ryan obsession. :D

well thanks to all the turkeys
you know who you are....

BIG THANK YOU to
marty and lara mullen:hug:
tiny dancer and martha:hug:
and sal and angie:hug:...4.....6....:)
the beautiful people who no longer post here...why i do not know, but I remember you.
rafmed and his awesome thread that rekindled the U2 excitement:hug:
IWB, yertle and the whole posse
lotsa people who I don't know but whose presence here I appreciate, there are some truly brilliant things said here:hug:
all those who share their sorrows, their joys, their love of U2:hug:
Sicy & the news crew:hug:
Elvis:hug:
THANKS
I have a sneaking suspiscion i have just used too many hug smilies........

yep!

okey dokey...you are going to have to be paired up

i know i dont post much at times, and there's only one person i actually converse with here, so i'll give my props to...

bg:

not only are you hot, sexy, smart, witty, etc of course you know all that, but you are truly an awesome friend to have. thank you for being here for me when i was going thru some really dark times. i miss our drunk chats when i was an umemployed bum. here's to many more
party80.gif

In all seriousness, I want to thank everyone here for making Interference a really great place to hang out.

Special thanks to everyone in IO where I spend 90% of my time.

:hug: to my MSN chat buddy. Thanks for brightening my afternoons!

HeartlandGirl said:
Tomorrow I will be thankful for:
AvsGirl41: A fellow puck bunny!

Joyful: :hug:

All the BandCers: Where would my CD collection be without you?

And everybody else here in the world of blue crack. I wouldn't keep coming back if you guys and gals weren't so damn cool. And I would gladly hit on all of you give the opportunity. :sexywink: :wink:

I got a shout-out!! Thanks, HG. :hug:

I'd like to make special mention of all the BandCers and the IO crazy gang, but also to the following Holy Trinity Of Absentees:

Kieran McConville, the tech problem with the best journal ever
Lilly, she's actually Thom Yorke and is on tour
deathbear, living it up...in Poland

icelle said:
i know i dont post much at times, and there's only one person i actually converse with here, so i'll give my props to...

bg:

not only are you hot, sexy, smart, witty, etc of course you know all that, but you are truly an awesome friend to have. thank you for being here for me when i was going thru some really dark times. i miss our drunk chats when i was an umemployed bum. here's to many more
party80.gif

:love: i'm gonna give all my thanks to cellie, too.

you are not just an interland friend, you are a true friend that i will have for many, many years. and yes, i miss our drunk chats too. hell, i miss all of the chatting we used to do. you should get fired or something. tell them bg misses you.

you are one of the coolest chicks i have ever met. a strong, beautiful, independent woman and a wonderful mother. there aren't too many like you, girl, with your sense of humor and your awesome view of the world. i have trusted you with my secrets, my thoughts, and my dreams. and you have never let me down.

so crack open the smirnoffs, girl. and come spring...watch out las vegas...:hyper:

great thread, EP

OK, here goes (this is going to sound like the end of an acceptance speech, but if I somehow forget a few of you know I love you all - for the most part ;) :wave: )

Lady Lemon - You kick ass, girlfriend. We have awesome times together, and we will definitely have to hook up again soon! You're my best interland friend, as well, and an awesome friend all around. Love ya! :hug:

She Is Raging - Three words : Chicago reunion, 2004! :sexywink:

zoney! (haha) :hug: That's all I think I've gotta say.

Sicy - my first friend here, and still a good friend today. Thanks for all you've done for me over the years. :)

wannabe - Where are you, man? Hope life is treating you well, you're an awesome guy and I miss our chats.

OK, I'm too tired at the moment to elaborate, so here are the rest of my interland shout-outs, no particular order:

angel
jess
charlene
avsgirl
the B&C crowd
cujo
headsonsticks
foxfire
lilly
diemen :flirt:
daafish
Mr. BAW
spinny
disco
jesse
all the mods, Elvis for doing what you do
bg & icelle
the old school IO gang (you know who you are)
yertle
bonosloveslave
bonochick
melon
meggie
popmartijin (bruuuuuuce!)
martha
heartland girl
joyful girl

Oh, hell... the list goes on. Every last one of you rock. :up:

Last edited:
okay my list of my people:

Feeshy
Clarity
BAW
Olive
ABEL
Sicy
Soulful
HipHop
icelle
bg
cyde
heads
Mona
DML
Daafish
MVD
Laura
Beth
Chizzer
Cleasai
IWB
Khanada
Kat
Screaming Flower
Mr Baw

and many others :heart::hug:

what can i say?

U2 fans are devoted friends among friends alike.

Happy Thanksgiving and asoon Merry Christmas! :)

Diamond: When I was struggling with an important issue in my life, he was there for me to talk to and gave me advice that turned out for for the best. And no I am not talking about which sexy I should take home. :wink:

Late.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom