Birdy's in Indianapolis - Grandaddy/Elbow gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkayet

New Yorker
I tried to post this yesterday, but guess it didn't work..anyway, anybody ever been to this venue? I might go to the Grandaddy/Elbow gig on the 10th - hopefully it won't sell out because I can't bring myself to pay ticketmaster fees. Anyone going or have an opinion on the venue? thanks!

Jkayet...if I wasn't traveling to Connecticut, I could have met you there. I am two hours from Indy.

oh, welcome back!

zoney! said:
Jkayet...if I wasn't traveling to Connecticut, I could have met you there. I am two hours from Indy.

oh, welcome back!
who need connecticut?! ;) Ah, well, I'm feeling a bit ill, not even sure I'm up for the drive on my own...

thanks for the welcome. :)

I dont know anything about Birdys, but Im still a little upset that Elbow wont be at the Southgate House gig tonight, oh well....I will.

-EP

Elvis Presley said:
I dont know anything about Birdys, but Im still a little upset that Elbow wont be at the Southgate House gig tonight, oh well....I will.

-EP
I know! I was thinking about going to that tonight, but my main motivation would be Elbow...that's why I decided on the Indianapolis one. Although now, I sort of doubt I'll even be seeing that one...Elbow needs to do a US tour soon. :grumpy:

Jenn!!! You're back?! Where are you?

Welcome...

Oh and Grandaddy should've had Elbow as their opening act here. :(

yeah, still not sure i feel like making the drive...glad you had fun though! :)

dizzy said:
Jenn!!! You're back?! Where are you?

Welcome...
Thanks!! Yep, back now...here in kentucky. woo. ;) I want to journey out to DC at some point though - maybe in November? I'll have to schedule it around a gig, no doubt. :)

jkayet said:
I'll have to schedule it around a gig, no doubt. :)

DON'T DO IT, JENN!!!! :no:

I know you're depressed and having a hard time re-adjusting to Kentucky life, but PLEASE don't do something as drastic to yourself as going to see No Doubt!! :(

:sexywink:

meegannie said:

I know you're depressed and having a hard time re-adjusting to Kentucky life, but PLEASE don't do something as drastic to yourself as going to see No Doubt!! :(

Geez, I hope not.

:laugh:

Jenn, let me know if you're in town. :)

meegannie said:

:lmao: :lol: Poor choice of wording, I guess...no worries, I don't think I'm that far gone!! Please feel free to injure me if I ever do.

Shelia, I'll definitely let you know!

Back
Top Bottom