Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:
I was thinking about that a few months ago. Then it was like are people going to vote for a playlist because there are two U2 songs instead of one? I like it the way it is.
yeah. i'd almost say U2 shouldn't be allowed to be used more than once if such a rule were passed. i've already used them once on the first (or maybe it'll be the second half, i've not decided yet) of my playlist, and the song fits PERFECTLY. i think, at least.

Alright folks, I'm out, I've got my first meeting at the Royal Historical Society. Have a good one. :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

would you actually submit something this time? :|
I email-submitted two playlists with album art to Axver last time and he rejected them because one album had R2D2 on it with a dildo grafted onto its dome-head.

I made the effort last time :shrug: Not my fault if people don't appreciate my "art". I know you understand me, though :heart:

No spoken words said:
Fuck you all.
No......fuck you!

garfieldcrushwg7.jpg

P.S.: Last thread's statistics:

Axver 164
unico 112
the tourist 111
mysterious_jen 70
TranceEnding 66
phillyfan26 55
Screwtape2 54
Dalton 50
No spoken words 49
coolian2 46
Varitek 46
Canadiens1160 37
The Sad Punk 33
Alisaura 31
gluey 22
partygirlvox 13
cinnaminson 11
major_panic 10
phanan 7
elevated_u2_fan 6
KhanadaRhodes 5
Lila64 3
Sicy 2
BonoManiac 2
bono_man2002 2
VintagePunk 1

Canadiens1160 said:
I email-submitted two playlists with album art to Axver last time and he rejected them because one album had R2D2 on it with a dildo grafted onto its dome-head.

I made the effort last time :shrug: Not my fault if people don't appreciate my "art". I know you understand me, though :heart:

If you send me a list that is per the rules of the game, I will accept it, no matter what songs are on there. The beauty of the game is the different musical tastes we all have, and getting a chance to check them out. The competition itself just adds to it.

If it doesn't follow the rules, it will be rejected. Pretty straightforward.

phillyfan26 said:
I think it makes sense with artists like U2 or David Bowie that have drastically changed their sound. My two disc outline has two very different sounds, and I can think of songs by both artists to fit both discs, in very different ways. :shrug:

I certainly don't want a free-for-all, something like the 2 songs limit for a maximum of 3 artists idea that Khanada suggested sounds like the idea I was shooting for.

Yeah, it's only one song per artist. I know that sometimes makes it more challenging, but when you do come up with something, it makes it even better, in my opinion.

Remember though, that side projects and such are acceptable, so it's perfectly fine to have one U2 song and one Passengers song, for example.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

phanan said:

If you send me a list that is per the rules of the game, I will accept it, no matter what songs are on there. The beauty of the game is the different musical tastes we all have, and getting a chance to check them out. The competition itself just adds to it.

If it doesn't follow the rules, it will be rejected. Pretty straightforward.
Well I'll follow the rules again :up: I'm looking forward to it, and your more dildo-on-robot-accepting beliefs :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom