bill gates is dangling carrots and balls of yarn in front of my feeble eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
when you're using word
watch the little book towards the bottom right of the program.

when you're not writing it has a small 'x' over the right page.

when you are writing a pencil appears and 'writes' on the left page and continues to the right.

when you are using backspace however the little pen continues to 'write' in a left to write fashion.

had anyone at microsoft noticed this, being as keen as they are, the pencil would flip to the eraser and go right to left.
and i would be able to sleep at night.

:slant:

OMG! I have noticed that!!! I have OCD, so I tend to notice all the little things arond me, its kinda obnoxious, but thats been bothering me in my subconscience.

Another thing that bothers me, when a light fixture has two or more different switches to turn it on or off, I like them *all* to be in turned in the off position when there off, instead of like one up and one down. I dunno if I'm making any sense, but yeah, its weird.

LizardU2 said:

Another thing that bothers me, when a light fixture has two or more different switches to turn it on or off, I like them *all* to be in turned in the off position when there off, instead of like one up and one down. I dunno if I'm making any sense, but yeah, its weird.

I know what your talking about :) !! This used to get on my nerves...and it still does in a little way...but it is not as bad as it was. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom