Biggest. Zit. Ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same thoughts, daafish :yuck: . I'm going to throw out that yellow bowl in the kitchen now.

That was so nasty. Why did somebody make a video of this? I'm going over to PLEBA to get this out of my head. :huh:

That can't be possibly fake at all...But that white nasty stuff just flowing out of him:ohmy:

Bono's Betty said:
:barf: I think it's fake though.

I think it's real, or at least, that can happen. It happened to me once. Not THAT big, but I had a lymph infection, so I had all these abcesses that had to be opened and drained while I was on strong antibiotics.

It's not really a zit, because these are infections. I don't think a zit is the same as an infection.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I think it's real, or at least, that can happen. It happened to me once. Not THAT big, but I had a lymph infection, so I had all these abcesses that had to be opened and drained while I was on strong antibiotics.

It's not really a zit, because these are infections. I don't think a zit is the same as an infection.

Technically a zit is an infection though. An infection of your pore. I think the lymph nodules are much deeper and that's why they can get so much bigger and deeper. Zits are superficial, only in the first layer of skin.
The only thing that guy did was remove the infection, but he didn't remove the cause of the infection. So yeah, it's wonderful that he was able to remove all of it but it will only get infected again in the future. Especially if there is some kind of cyst or tumor involved.
I watched too many episodes of ER. :(

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Oh I know it can happen. My husband had one on his lower back that had to be drained and stuffed with gauze (sp?). I have had one too but it didn't have to be drained just had to take antibiotics.

The whole spoon action looks fake to me.

Back
Top Bottom