Big Brother UK Fans - Appreciate Here!...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tilli said:
I can remember when they gave Stu that enormous cowboy had and he complained so they took it back and gave him a cowboy had that was the size of a thimble!:wink:

I appear not to be able to spell the word hat. What is happening to me??

Tilli said:

I was just wondering that as they were talking about A level results on the news.

Hopefully she is down the pub as we speak celebrating good news!

Hello thanks for thinking of me! :hug:

I did pretty good I'm definitely into my second choice uni but have to ring up my first choice and find out if they'll take me cos I missed their grades a little! Never mind though cos I feel so much more relaxed now! I was in such a state this morning I was shaking loads and trying not to cry lol.

I don't think I watched celeb BB much!:eek: Maybe at that time I acctually had a social life..:hmm:

{paintedroses} said:

Hello thanks for thinking of me! :hug:

I did pretty good I'm definitely into my second choice uni but have to ring up my first choice and find out if they'll take me cos I missed their grades a little! Never mind though cos I feel so much more relaxed now! I was in such a state this morning I was shaking loads and trying not to cry lol.

Well done!!! Hopefully your first choice will still probably take you on - they often do if you ring them up and show how enthusiasitc you are. I am glad the waiting is over for you also. :applaud::applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Re: Re: Re: Big Brother UK Fans - Appreciate Here!...

Aardvark747 said:

:yes: Can be done!

How was everyone's day today ?? :)
Mine was very tiring ... I worked another 15 hr. shift last night !! :tsk:
I got home and caught up on some 'much needed' sleep !! :yawn:
Now, I'm awake and back here and you've all 'deserted' me !! :sad:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Big Brother UK Fans - Appreciate Here!...

MsMofoGone said:

How was everyone's day today ?? :)
Mine was very tiring ... I worked another 15 hr. shift last night !! :tsk:
I got home and caught up on some 'much needed' sleep !! :yawn:
Now, I'm awake and back here and you've all 'deserted' me !! :sad:

Hello:) God 15 hours of work sounds awful, thats more than I've done in the last 3 months! I had a good day, went to the pub twice and am going back soon!:D I could do with some sleep though, I couldn't sleep at all last night I was too worried about getting my results.:yawn:

Hello Ms MofoGone.

A 15 hour shift does indeed sound awful! My day has been pretty boring - I have been sat at my computer trying to do an essay but instead getting very easily distracted by this forum.:wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Big Brother UK Fans - Appreciate Here!...

{paintedroses} said:

Hello:) God 15 hours of work sounds awful, thats more than I've done in the last 3 months!

Yeah, I'm so-ooo busy with the August manifest sales reports ... our company is really selling alot of material this month ... I work in a tvl. distribution warehouse and do several tasks ... been there for almost 19 yrs. so I have the knowledge and experience to be called upon from the boss for lotsa work ... :wink:

Originally posted by {paintedroses}
I had a good day, went to the pub twice and am going back soon!:D I could do with some sleep though, I couldn't sleep at all last night I was too worried about getting my results.:yawn:

I wish I could have a drink sometimes during the week ... :sad:
I can't though, cuz if I did ... I'd probably fall asleep while working, as I don't ALWAYS get enough sleep !! :yawn:
Hopefully, everything will be fine soon and you won't worry much longer about your results ... :hug:

:hyper: :hyper:

A place for the hardcore fans to congregate! :D

my best ever big brother was last years one, the one were nadia won. :yes:

Apparantley, she starred in BB Australia :lol:

I wanted Dan to win that year :grumpy:

Hello! Nadia in BB Australia? I wonder how she went on over there?

I didn't like Nadia at first but she grew on me as the show went on. It was a good series last year though - lots of arguing always makes great viewing!

^Now that show was crazy.. They even had those bouncer-types at the side of the stage in case things got rough. He also did a show over here with a british audience but it didn't work as well though. I think there was also a Jerry Springer musical if I remember rightly??

Yeah, those bouncers were really paid well too ... but there was controversy on whether the show's guests were really mad with each other or if the fighting was real !! :shrug:
There were rumors that the guests were given a script to study days before the show aired, so they were told what to say in their responses while on the program !! :tsk:

bono_gal said:
I think you're right!

I'm sure there was some sort of musical :lol:

There was a musical called Jerry Springer: The Opera, there was a question about it in our pub quiz the other night funnily enough! It was how many swear words were there in total in the musical, it was something like 2800! :eek:

Hello! Just a quick hello as I am rather stressed about this essay I am doing and have to go. See ya later!

{paintedroses} said:

There was a musical called Jerry Springer: The Opera, there was a question about it in our pub quiz the other night funnily enough! It was how many swear words were there in total in the musical, it was something like 2800! :eek:

I saw that on TV a few months ago - I thought it was awufl!:ohmy:

Tilli said:
I didn't like Nadia at first but she grew on me as the show went on. It was a good series last year though - lots of arguing always makes great viewing!

Same here, I'm still kinda freaked out by transexuals so I took me a while to get used to here. My favourite moment was during a boot camp-type task when she got up in jason's face saying "What'cha gonna doooo! What'cha gonna doooo!"

Also the Sun had a good headline: "Nadia - she's a real Portu-gezeer"!

She goes on about how she regrets having unprotected sex with this ex of hers (tho she was with him for 6 months)

Also she says how she really doesnt want her mum to be upset by anything right now, cos she's very ill....hmmm, so surely selling ANOTHER story to a national daily newspaper isnt the best way of avoiding that then?!:huh:

Back
Top Bottom