Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was a mistake starting this thread a few days before it actually begins - it's sunk faster than Cliff's latest!

Maybe when the UK crowd get in from college or work, they can help me out! Otherwise, i'll be carrying this thread on my own for the next 10 weeks!!

:rockon:

You're a BB fan?? You sad boy! :wink:

I'm sure that I'll wind up getting sucked into it like I seem to every year. Last year it was "evil" BB which had some rather interesting consequences. Do you know what the gimmick is for this year??

Hell, i'm going to watch it.
After that whole Victor-Emma incident in the last series, I didn't watch after that. It enraged me so much that they kept such a conceited, violent man in there. :angry:

Ah, here it is. Once again, its that time of the year to start that unhealthy obsession with sad, depraved, culturally retarded, uncouthed and entirely reprehensible individuals who deserve to be shot repeatedly until their heads are nothing but gunk, which is what they are, anyway.

I'm one of those who hate Big Brother so much I watch it, only to bitch and moan everytime my most hated individuals pop up. I hated nearly everyone from Big Brother last year, except for Dan and Nadia, of course, who I was happy won. Everyone else deserved a bullet in the head. The person I hated the most though, in all of Big Brother history, has to be that wrteched pig-woman, Jade. No one that uncouthed, that ignorant, and that STUPID deserves the ridiculous amount of money she has made from the 'celebrity' the show spawned for her.

Argh. Bring on the rage...

Ant.

The fact that Jade is now a Millionaire - I suppose just goes to show the power of the show. And she didnt even win when she was in there!?!?

I don't know about any gimmick or anything yet, i've looked over the net, but I think they're trying to keep as much under wraps as possible.

Beau2ifulday - I thought Victor was ace!! Tho the star of the 2004 show for me, was Ahmed.

"I'm NOT a sandwich" and

"I HATE him!!" - were the 2 stand out lines of the whole show!

Bring on Friday!!

(god i'm sad)

:help:

Hrm... Ahmed and Victor, huh? Hated them even more, along with their closeted Scottish bigot. They were quite repugnant.

Ant.

Perhaps, before BB starts, we brits could use this thread to discuss......(dare I say it?!)....'Celebrity Love Island':reject:

COME ON - I can't be the ONLY 1 that's watching it!:wink:

I reckon Callum and Rebecca will 'do it' in the love shack. They've no morals - they won't care who's watchin em'!

GO FOR IT I SAY!!:rockon:

Haven't been watching per se, as I (you guessed it) hate everyone there. Callum should not do it, unless he wants to catch some dreadful STD.

Ant.

:wink:
Him and Paul (Sol from Hollyoaks) should've had a fight the other nite. Paul was so pissed that Callum would've just knocked him out with 1 punch...:rockon:

I think Abi is gonna regret going onto this show. Cos seeing her in a bikini 24/7, and realising she's just as frumpy as a lot of other women out there, is gonna put a lot of guys off her I reckon.

Lee Sharpe is the king right now, tho it's a shame he doesnt fancy Jayne, they'd make a nice little couple imo. Thi her and Fran seemed to get on quite well yesterday, but I think he's another that just sees her as 'a mate'.

And I was nearly right in what I said about Callum and Becks gettin it on in the shack, the way she dived on him to give him a quick kiss, i'm sure he thought his luck was in right there and then! Still plenty of time tho, i'm sure it'll happen..STD or no STD!:wink:

Cheers for that link buddy!! This is gonna be ace! They can all see thru the walls!!:hyper: :rockon:

Also the BB producers say, that the contestant who is no.13 into the house, is gonna be in for the 'unluckiest time of their lives'!!

Yeah!!:evil:

:reject:
:wink:
Seriously tho - I'm not just being overly-patriotic or anything, but I have seen clips of some other countries BB, and they do seem shite. I think ours are just better! Although, we did have a pretty crap year in 2003 I think it was, when Cameron won. That was very dull. The star of that one was Jon...:bow:

Last year won back many people tho, it really was THE best. But I think 2005 could be even BETTER!!:rockon:

btw - i've been watching some of the BB Audition Tapes on E4, that ppl sent in.

Jeeeeez - some ppl are SO desperate to get on TV. 1 woman just sat there, and cried. Saying "I really wanna be a star, i've got so much to give - please give me my big break BB".....:coocoo:

Cameron, bleagh. The only time I ever liked the person who won was Nadia. Then again, I was hoping to see Nasty Nick win, way back in the first season.

Ant.

Callum n Becs look SO close to gettin it on right now - tho maybe they've more morals than I thought! And they're gonna wait til they get home!

After the football finished :)rockon:) there was a show on C4 listing the top 20 BB housemates ever! :wink:
The 1sdt 10 was last nite, the top 10 tonight. Victor or Ahmed should win imo. But I can see Brian or Nadia topping the poll....

AAGH, how gutten am I, gotta go out tomorrow nite rather than having a BB fest.

Total bad timing on hubbies part, can't get out of the 'do'...

I am a HUGE BB fan&will be addicted as usual!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Can't wait til 9 tom nite!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :applaud:

susanp6 said:
I am a HUGE BB fan&will be addicted as usual!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Can't wait til 9 tom nite!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :applaud:

:up:

Btw - Brian Dowling topped the poll of the 20 best housemates ever last nite. And actually, looking back on the clips they showed, he WAS really funny - i'd forgotten how much he'd made me laugh during that series!:wink:

Nadia came 2nd.

BUT - No Ahmed in the top 10!!:shocked:

Gee, I wonder why.

Well, it was on today and yeah, they were all digusting freaks who deserve to be shot.

Ant.

Aardvark747 said:

BUT - No Ahmed in the top 10!!:shocked:

all I remember is that classic headline in the Mirror:

'Ahmed and dangerous'
:lol:

I remember my Muslim friend being completely dispondent about him. He hardly did the religion any favours.

Hilarious moment when Saskia entered the house, and Lesley stared at her, as if to say - "Damn, there was me thinking I was gonna be the only buxom star of the show!":wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom