Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful choice.

I couldnt believe it - I actually shouted at the TV I was so annoyed!!
Bloody Science!!:madspit:

The house is gonna be a LOT duller now, you mark my words.

Anthony or Derek to win now!!

Nice to see Max and Saskia hugging at the end of the show.....I wonder how long it was before they were in the bedroom at the complementary hotel!:ohmy:

:wink:

Who let this thread slip to page 2?!!?:huh:

Gotta admit tho, it's bloody dull since Maxwell left. But I can see Science becoming friendly with Anthony and Craig, and at the same time, Ant and Craig getting 'back in' again with the other housemates.

It'll be an interesting week for nominations.

Aardvark747 said:
It'll be an interesting week for nominations.

Looks like I was right! As BB tells their 1st lie to the housemates, saying that nominations will be optional this week. When it turns out that if u dont vote, you'll be up this Friday whatever.
I hope Derek changes his mind and votes. I want him to win now!

It will be absolutely scandalous if Kemal ends up winning this series. He has done bugger all in the house. Sure he looked funny on the 1st nite, but wearing dresses and high heels shouldnt win him the game. It had better not do anyway!!:madspit: :wink:

What a nite it'll be on friday! Where the housemates will basically be voting someone out - LIVE!:wink:
Can't wait to hear the reasons that they'll be giving! It had better be Eugene going...god that man is a bore.

And has anyone (if anyone's still reading this thread!!) noticed, how large Orlaith's hands are?:huh:
Maxwell was right when he pointed them out!

And also, keep a look out for this one phrase that EVERY housemate seems to have used, and there isnt 1 show that you dont hear these immortal words.....AT THE END OF THE DAY
The most spoken phrase in BB history!:wink:

I've been reading the thread but as I'm a massive news junkie I haven't seen much of the show recently, esp given all that's been going on in the wake of the bombings last week. Plus I was getting a bit burnt out on BB in general and just needed to take a break from it!

I agree - Eugene must walk on Friday!!

VANESSA MUST GO ON FRIDAY. THAT BORING WASTE OF SPACE IS THE MOST NAUSEATING AND ANNOYING HOUSEMATE TO HAVE EVER ENTERED THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE. :mad: :madspit:

grrr

yeh that's right, you heard me.

aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, rant over.

i have a feeling science will win BB, i don't particularly want him to but i think he will. i'm even considering going to the bookies and placing a sneaky bet :ohmy: :wink:

anthony was so proud and finding the treasure last night, that was quite amusing and in the end he was quite underwhelmed at the prize at the end of it all.

oh yeh, and orlaith is v.hot :drool: :wink:

I do hope it will be Vanessa on friday. The cheek of her, calling Derek and Craig bitchy, when SHE is the most 2 faced in the house!!

What the hell was Eugene on about by the pool last nite?! After they'd all had a laugh and a joke about Ant and Craig splashing around, Eugene out of the blue said...

"I looked up the word GORMLESS in the dictionary, and it said 'WITHOUT GORM'. Well I could've told them that!.....So I looked up the word Gorm....but I couldnt find it".......

:|

I've only just realised that today is Friday....I thought it was Thursday?!:huh:
Eviction 2nite!:rockon:

I love the way Makosi and Vanessa are sat there trying to work out who they think will go out of Craig, Ant & Kemal!:lol:
Cant wait to see their faces tonight!!!:evil:

Well, that was a hysterical reaction from everyone tonite when Davina announced the 6 names!!!! :lol:

The funniest part was watching Kemal running around wearing his kimono&fanning himself!!! :laugh:

And i actually thought for a few seconds that Makosi was going to leave with Vanessa! :ohmy:

BB was class tonight! the most evil thing its ever done!

certianly made up for the depression of spending a friday night in.

was sooooo funny when vanessa had got 4 votes with only 3 ppl left to vote and they kept on voting for her :lol: only kemal voted for makosi.

and then came the ultimate irony - vanessa's "highlight reel":lol:

hardly set the world on fire did she!!??

And ur right, her highlights were pretty poor. But honestly, that girl should've gone the 1st time she was up, wks ago.

Makosi's sudden silence last nite, when Kemal voted for HER and NOT Vanessa!!:lol: :evil:

Aardvark747 said:

And ur right, her highlights were pretty poor. But honestly, that girl should've gone the 1st time she was up, wks ago.

Makosi's sudden silence last nite, when Kemal voted for HER and NOT Vanessa!!:lol: :evil:

lol

and when Science made that five minute speech tryin to justify why he voted for vanessa when she already knew she was going and it wasn't comforting her one bit :lol:

last night was TV gold baby.

i still think science will win

don't tell anyone though :shh:

Makosi was a mess on last nites show! Crying her little eyes out over Derek....the "Nasty, bald little man" as she put it!:wink:

I really hope she goes next week. She's just irritating me by leading all the other housemates on, about her being a mole. She could easliy just deny it, but instead, she just says "You'll find out so many things about me when you get out of here"......Like WHAT Makosi?!:huh: Like how u keep going to the Diary Room pretending to be pregnant?!

YOU'RE the one who'll be finding things out when u leave the house...like the fact that you've been sacked from ur Nurses job, for having quicky sex in the pool with a guy in front of about 5million ppl!:lol: :evil:

that was SO funny when she started going on about derek in the diary room and her voice started going all high :lol:

"nasty bald little man"

i hope derek gets shown that when he gets out of the house. :wink:

if makosi goes next week then orlaith will be the only female housemate left :ohmy:

ah i was well annoyed last night, i was watching the live coverage and orlaith and science were just getting into a proper argument and E4 cut to some adverts :mad: :madspit: science told her to 'shutup' and she didn't take too kindly to it.

how can anyone not like BB?? :wink:

Craig and Anthony make me laugh with their little 'romantic bitching'!

Science and Orlaith's arguement was superb! Best of the whole series I think!:wink:

Eugene milking finding that Mole to an embarrasing degree! I couldnt look at the TV when he was sat in the diary room, with his little face all smug and ugly!:wink: OUT THIS WEEK PLEASE!!!

and when he put on that silly voice for the mole:madspit: it was embarrassing, i was just thinking 'for god sake eugine, you are a bloke in your late twenties and you are acting like a 10 year old'. and he showed it to kemal and derek and they just couldn't give 2 fucks! :wink:

i feel sorry for craig, he wants anthony SO much but he will never ever have him. i wonder what anthony's family thought when they were watching BB last night and anthony started making 'sexual movements and positions' during the date with BB after he had taken his top off!!?? :wink:

eugine must go!

Science has to be the king of arguements! He seems capable of starting them over nothing at ALL!
I think it's the fact that he raises his voice so much that annoys the housemates. I'm so suprised Anthony hasnt given him a smack by now! I know he'd probably be thrown out, but nevertheless, it would sure be a good 'crack'!:wink:

My opinion on Eugene has changed now. Not sure why, just something snapped inside me during last nites show, and I realised he's not such a bore after all!:wink:

The moment of the series so far tho....Craigs face, whilst he was on the sofa having a w:censored: under the duvet!:ohmy: :wink: Oh well...at least he's enjoying himself!

Makosi and Kemal have made friends again....for the next 5 minutes, and Science and Orlaith are up for eviction this week. Of course, by rights Science SHOULD go, but I think the public at large are intelligent enough to keep him in the house, hopefully until the last week! Orlaith's time is up, and as for her flashing her tits every 5 seconds - put em away luv, no1 gives a damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom