Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Yes the best 'til last!

I can't believe I have spent the best part of another day on this thread - this place is addictive!

At least it has taken your mind off your A levels. Thorpe Park will be a good laugh tommorrow - and you can always come onto the board when you get back!

Although I expect this thread may be closed down soon....:(

I see Bonochick on the other thread. She might spot this one and close it down:(

Then we will be mourning the loss of BB and the BB 2005 thread also..:sad:

I just watched What The Housemates Did Next on E4. My god Lesley should NOT sing EVER again! Also noticed that Saskia's mum looks like Nadia from last years BB! :laugh:

Aardvark747 said:
I hope when they do close this, that they confirm if it is indeed the longest thread ever!:hyper:

The 500 posts rule is quite recent. There were several threads that had well over 1000 replies (the original Randoooommm and a chat thread in PLEBA [I think it was called something like "I knew there was something I had to do"]). I think both had over 10,000 replies.

{paintedroses} said:
I just watched What The Housemates Did Next on E4. My god Lesley should NOT sing EVER again! Also noticed that Saskia's mum looks like Nadia from last years BB! :laugh:

I'm jumping on here from home - I'm addicted!

Yeah, I watched that show too. Lesley's singing was truly horrific, I can't believe she thinks she sounds good. They should send her to x-factor and have simon rip her a new one! Alicia Key my arse!!

Hadn't noticed that about Saskia's mum but now that you've pointed it out there is quite a resemblance.

And Sam not wanting to turn into the next "Jodie", as if you even got that much class!! She's all boobs/buns and no brains.

meegannie said:

The 500 posts rule is quite recent. There were several threads that had well over 1000 replies (the original Randoooommm and a chat thread in PLEBA [I think it was called something like "I knew there was something I had to do"]). I think both had over 10,000 replies.

Oh well, we can be happy with our little achievement in zoo station. We've probably got nothing on the nutters that hang out in pleba!!:wink:

I hate to do it, but this thread does indeed have to be closed. :sad: The huge threads (over 500 posts) really slow the server down, meaning that it takes longer for everyone to access other threads. So...sorry, but it has to be done. :( You're all welcome to have start another thread to carry on your chat. :)

And even though you don't have the longest thread in Interference history, I'm fairly sure it's the longest in Zoo Station history so you got something to be proud of. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom