Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
meegannie said:

Maxwell's from North London, therefore not a cockney.

I don't know. He wears a Hackney shirt, and people from Hackney are cockneys. Whether or not he is from Hackney I don't know.

Even some people form North London can be cockneys. I believe Finsbury Park is generally considered one of the furthest places form the bell to be a cockney and that is near Highbury. Max is a gooner so there is a chance he is from round there.

Bascially he could be a proper cockney, but if I'm gonna generalise he is a cockney stereotype anyway.

Aardvark747 said:

sadly i have to hear that ghetto language most days of the week as there are plenty of these wannabe "gangsta's" that get on my bus. good old birmingham eh :|

but i digress, can someone give me a quick update on what happened on last night's show? i was out last night.....

:lol: This is from the BB website about Max jumping into bed with Saskia last nite...

After a night of flirting and a water fight that left his mattress soaking wet, Saskia let Maxwell sleep in her bed. But when he tried it on, she was having none of it.

The couple have been flirting with each other for some time so it looked like the London lad's persistence had finally paid off, but she wanted none of it.

"Just think of Kemal," she whispered to him in an attempt to dampen his ardour, but this just made him giggle. And if there's one thing Maxwell likes it's a "bird" that makes him laugh.

He started to run his hand over her bum, but she reacted by saying, "get out of it" and slapped his hand away. Maxwell sighed like the little boy who had run all the way to the sweet shop only to discover it was closed.

"I'm so randy," he moaned stroking her hair, and then ran his hand further down towards her backside for a second pass. Saskia just moved his hand again and said: "You having a nightmare aren't you?"

Maxwell packs it inClearly this cheeky girl didn't want anyone touching her bum, but Maxwell refused to give up and began to gently blow in her ear - one of the true classics.

"Did you blow on me?" Saskia asked.

"Did you like it?" Maxwell replied perking up and sensing he might me getting somewhere at last.

"Not when your breath smells like s***. Pack it in," she snapped.

And with that, she poured more cold water over Maxwell's passion than he had poured in the entire water fight.

Poor lad...

:wink:

1stepcloser said:
haha she said in the diary room that she doesn't fancy him at all.

he's got idea's above his station if u ask me :wink:

Last nite we got to see poor Max trying his luck!:lol:

And Makosi slightly over-reacting about the Cherryade!:rolleyes:

And did u catch Craig topless?! Christ - I thought it was a girl for a second! LOSE THE TITTIES CRAIG!!!

:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

And Makosi slightly over-reacting about the Cherryade!:rolleyes:

Yeah, the past couple of days have been pretty entertaining. Makosi was just a bit over the top there - she really is a crap actress though, trying to cry about BB being mean to her.

The show on Sunday was one of the funniest I have ever seen. I though the box thing was gonna be boring but it was damn hilarious, esp when people started putting stuff in the boxes. Also Sam taking advantage of her time alone to "please" herself was funny too. She just couldn't keep it quiet.

This BB is tricky though, just when I think i'm actually beginning to warm to someone they begin to act like a total prat. I really don't care who wins at this stage, they're all just a bunch of lame-o's.

Esp. Maxwell :madspit:

See what I mean?? He's a simple minded twat who doesn't know how to control himself. Didn't take long for Saskia to see though him.

Tho he does partially redeem himself by constantly annoying the hell out of Craig - he definitely deserves it!!

I really don't like anyone this year. I really liked Michelle last year, and Nadia and Dan were good too, but this year they're all incredibly annoying. Saskia might be okay if she weren't around Maxwell :down: all the time, and if it weren't for her comments about immigration during her entrance interview. :slant:

meegannie said:
I really don't like anyone this year. I really liked Michelle last year, and Nadia and Dan were good too, but this year they're all incredibly annoying. Saskia might be okay if she weren't around Maxwell :down: all the time, and if it weren't for her comments about immigration during her entrance interview. :slant:

Yeah, I agree. What the hell did Saskia say? Something like "foreigners only come here to bomb and kill us"??

karls77 said:

Yeah, I agree. What the hell did Saskia say? Something like "foreigners only come here to bomb and kill us"??

Oh, but she prefaced it with something "I'm a quater Sri Lankan, so I'm not racist...", so it's okay. :rolleyes:

That was brilliant last nite, watching Craig, Derek and Roberto squirm whilst they watched the footage of their bitching of Saskia! Lovely stuff!
And Maxwell sticking up for his little princess - "YOU AND YOU - WANKERS":wink:

But they should be kept in on friday...Sam should be the one to go.

Aardvark747 said:

But they should be kept in on friday...Sam should be the one to go.

:up: Yeah, she doesn't really do anything other than just sit around and try to look pretty. I've got a feeling that it will be Derek though.....

Craig is such a little bitch - he got caught and was desperately trying to weasel his way out of it.

I was expecting more from Craig, given that he said he was someone who 'enjoyed ruining people's lives' then breaks down in tears at every opportunity he gets.

beau2ifulday said:
I was expecting more from Craig, given that he said he was someone who 'enjoyed ruining people's lives' then breaks down in tears at every opportunity he gets.

Exactly, He came across as a cold-blooded, back stabbing, rumour-monger during his initial interviews. He has not lived up to expectations.

Craig = cry baby

karls77 said:

Exactly, He came across as a cold-blooded, back stabbing, rumour-monger during his initial interviews. He has not lived up to expectations.

Craig = cry baby

But he should stay in a little longer! Cos he's fun to watch!:wink:

What a c**t Science was last nite when he threw water on Kemal like a little kid. I'd have knocked him out if I had been in there!!:mad:
I think Anthony came pretty close to doing just that tho. Prick. Hope he goes next week. He's no longer the lovable wannabe gangster from Leeds. Just a complete cock.:madspit:

And yet MORE praise for Maxwell when he said "YES!" as Derek and Roberto's names were read out for this weeks eviction. "I hope one of you walks":wink:
His mates were on BBLB last nite too, lol. You could just tell they would be his mates. The way they looked, and their names!!
'Vaugney' 'Dawsey' and 'The Grinch'!:lol:

karls77 said:

Yeah, so much potential wasted. He could have been a really good housemate, instead he's just a spoiled child.

"I am an Icon" should be changed to "I am a Prat"!

PLUS! THESE little catchphrases are starting to really get on my tits now!!

"You gettin me?"

"Innit"

:mad: :mad: :mad: :rant:

It was funny watching those up for eviction trying to act for the camera last night:

- Roberto and Kemal's speed date (had me cracking up, good on Roberto for playing along though)
-Sam and Makosi's snog (I'd be lying if I said that it didnt' make me just a little hot and bothered)
-Derek and Kemal's little verbal orgasm (seemed like Derek was just forcing this for the cameras, in my opinion)

Best ep. of this series so far!:wink:

Anthony's legendary chat up line, working a treat on Makosi

Kemal trying to hide his hard on after being wooed by Roberto!

Sam and Makosi's full on snog

and the brilliant Maxwell finally getting his tongue where he wanted it!:wink:
Although I did think, that Saskia wasnt as 'into' it as he was!

But still the highlight of the whole show, was after Makosi left Anthony in the loft, she stomped away with Craig mincing past here shouting - "I'm coming darling!":wink:

And the worst part was right at the end, with Derek over-acting TOTALLY....very cringeworthy...and it wasnt the slightest bit amusing either.

Tho keep him in anyway, and I REALLY dont wanna see Roberto go! I want Maxwell t knock him out!
"Oh mama mia I-a make-a you some-a spaghetti":wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom