Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should make it open ended and people can leave whenever they want, and the person who stays in the longest wins! That would be interesting..

Aardvark747 said:
Btw - apprently the BB in Germany has been going for 1 year?!:huh:

Oh yeah, I do remeber hearing something about that on the news a while back. I think they had created a whole little area with a few houses or something. Sounded like a longer-term thing. Can't remember any details though.....

That is a bit extreme.. the prize better be bloody worth it. Unless they change the housemates so every time someone gets evicted someone else goes in?!

"What happens to the Housemates when they leave the Big Brother House?

Find out tonight on E4 at 7.30pm with What The Housemates Did Next.

In the show this evening, Roberto has a cooking lesson with celebrity chef Aldo Zilli and talks to a TV company about fronting a cookery show.

Meanwhile, Mary looks for a publicist to help her further her acting career, while Sam does a touch more modelling, goes shopping and talks about feminism.

Also, Lesley has a recording session in a South London studio while Saskia and Maxwell bond over karaoke.

Unmissable telly. Tonight, E4 at 7.30pm."

Feminism my ares! Since when does feminism involved a pair of hot pants??

I saw that last night. Sam and feminism?? Is feminism getting your kit off for a photoshoot with Vanessa from last year's BB, pretending to be lesbians?!

karls77 said:

while Sam does a touch more modelling, goes shopping and talks about feminism.

Feminism my ares! Since when does feminism involved a pair of hot pants??

I can't wait to see what she has to say. Move over Germaine Greer!

I hope Lesley stays out of part two, she does my head in! It was quite funny last night cos she made a "guest appearance" at her local nightclub, then they asked some people what they thought of her and it wasn't exactly positive to say the least! haha

{paintedroses} said:
I hope Lesley stays out of part two, she does my head in! It was quite funny last night cos she made a "guest appearance" at her local nightclub, then they asked some people what they thought of her and it wasn't exactly positive to say the least! haha

Lesley puttin the Udders in Huddersfield!:wink:

I leave my computer for 1/2 hour and I come back and we are back on about boobs again.:tsk:

:wink:

I think tit-boy is a better name for Craig. It is one of Science's put downs, but I think it works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom