Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace_Hero said:
SO FUCKING WHAT!?

People think he's good looking. Make up your own mind without being influenced, that pathetic.

I thought at first I wouldn't like the guy and he'd be one for the 4teen yer old gurlz brigade, but fuck it I liked him and whether or not they did I could care less.

WEAK.

Ok, erm......calm down.

From supanet.com website:

"Despite some TV critics questioning whether the reality TV series has had its day, Channel Four are planning to screen a seventh series of Big Brother next summer.

"We are thrilled that Big Brother has once again been such a fantastic success," said the channel's commissioning editor Angela Jain.

"It is a show that consistently reinvents itself. We look forward to seeing it back on our screens next summer."

Yeah! :wink:

I hated anthony when he went into the house - all that posing and cockiness on the opening show. then when he was in the house I forgot about all of that and quite liked him.

then when he won last night and came out the house, it all came flooding back. Just watching him being all cocky, strutting about and showing off really bugged me. Especially in comparison to Eugene.

to me it was all summed up when on the last day, bb asked each housemate individually in the diary room why they should win. And anthony came up with 'cos I'm a good looking lad and girls will fancy us'

:shrug:

Yeah - I remember when he went in. He thought people were shouting to encourage him to dance about more when in fact they were shouting at him to stop!

Aardvark747 said:
Bit busy right now, just wanna say - New Housemates = Awful

Aardvark747 said:
Eugene is the most boring housemate ever. Get him out. How the hell did the BB ppl think that HE would make good viewing?!:huh:

Aardvark747 said:
How could Eugene NOT be up for eviction?!:huh:
What a disgrace!

Aardvark747 said:
It had better be Eugene going...god that man is a bore.

Aardvark747 said:
What the hell was Eugene on about by the pool last nite?! After they'd all had a laugh and a joke about Ant and Craig splashing around, Eugene out of the blue said...

"I looked up the word GORMLESS in the dictionary, and it said 'WITHOUT GORM'. Well I could've told them that!.....So I looked up the word Gorm....but I couldnt find it".......

:|

Aardvark747 said:
Eugene milking finding that Mole to an embarrasing degree! I couldnt look at the TV when he was sat in the diary room, with his little face all smug and ugly!:wink: OUT THIS WEEK PLEASE!!!

Happier days. :( Oh well it turned out nice again.

I missed BB last night dammit, it was the last real show wasn't it? The highlights from Friday.:sad: What was I thinking!

This morning I read that Eugene recieved 20 love letters since he left the house .. looks like I may have some competition:wink:

bammo2 said:
to me it was all summed up when on the last day, bb asked each housemate individually in the diary room why they should win. And anthony came up with 'cos I'm a good looking lad and girls will fancy us'

:rolleyes: No, Anthony - some of us have taste and therefore won't fancy you. Even if I thought he was alright to look at, his personality (or, more accurately, lack of personality) puts me right off him. :down:

Yeh! They finished the BB reunion show with a U2 song!

Fave quote of series has to be Anthony (to Craig):

"I have never met a dude like you. It's different with Maxwell like, he works in Topshop on a saturday afternoon"

Tilli said:
Yeh! They finished the BB reunion show with a U2 song!

I was thinking how dare they associate that song with that bunch of wankers?!:wink:

Why did Dermot have to break up Anthony and Makosi's little tiff? That would be good TV!

{paintedroses} said:

I was thinking how dare they associate that song with that bunch of wankers?!:wink:

:happy: Even your Eugene??

Last edited:
Ant and Makosi will get it together now...I bet. She'll be after his money, and he's a sucker for a big pair of knockers:yes:

I thought it was great finishing the series with a U2 song! I loved it!:drool:

Aardvark747 said:
btw - Anyone else love the music they play during the 'Gnome Cam' bits?:wink:

Gnome Cam rocks my socks, did you see the way he took off across the lawn!! :happy:

Knome Cam and Eugene ruled this series!:wink:

{paintedroses} said:
Gnome Cam rocks my socks, did you see the way he took off across the lawn!

Yeah, the that bit at the end was kinda funny, although I do think that they could have used it better during the show, especially as it was remote controlled! They could have tried driving it around to spy on people.

The highlight show was really cringeworthy, especially when they were interviewing Ant and Makosi. I like how Ant turned around and called her a "bold faced liar" when she tried to interrrupt his interview with Dermot.

Apparently she's been slagging of Davina for not doing more to defend her during her exit interview. She must be kicking herself now as I'm sure people have been telling her that she was doing well until she starting on about being pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom