Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig looks so funny in the photo of him with his red shirt before he got his head shaved too!

Eugene's photo is the best tho! He looks like this, only smiling!...:ohmy:

:wink:

Craig has to be the next to go! Last night he was going on and on about Eugene crying, saying how pathetic he was but how when he cries, that is real emotion!! Aaarggghh! He is the only housemate who I hope gets boo-ed when he leaves. I am even tempted to vote for Kinga, if only to ensure that Craig goes before she does.

Tilli said:

Ha! Spoken like a true fan.

Just a coincidence, honest.. the real reason I go there is they have the Joshua Tree in the jukebox ;)

Eugene to win and Makosi out next purely because she reckons she'll win and I wanna see her face when she realises she aint as popular as she thinks!

I tuned in halfway though the hypnosis bit and was shocked to see Ant giving Kinga a full on snog and a bit of a grope. I thought Eugene's imitation of a chicken was pretty good! Apparently he's now the odds on favourite to win...

Kinga didn't stop laughing while Anthony was snogging her! that was funny, Eugenious was the best chicken man thing I've ever seen... and Craig smacked Anthony across the head and then shouted at Anthony for it! WTF is wrong with him, to quote Ant, "He's gettin on me tits maaaaan"

"Eugenious To Win" - uwwedoogie 29/6/2005

1stepcloser said:
kinga was bein a prat in tonights BB. felt sorry for eugine having to put up with her

She sure was, she's so insecure/attention hungry that it makes me cringe. I loved when he muttered "stupid bitch" under his breath whilst moving her (non-alcoholic)wine to the other side of the room!!

:wink: Ha! Yeah the stupid bitch comment was priceless. I HATE ppl like her! Do anything to get attention, and tries to be cool by taking the piss out of someone like Eugene, even tho HE is by far the better person.
When she said "I just wanna be able to wash my minge"....I had to pull the duvet over my head! Likewise - when she farted right next to Eugene.
I'd have reacted very badly if that had been me and not him. And she wasnt even drunk!?!?:|

I hope she gets many boos when she gets out. The fact that she's even in this final week and has a (slim) chance of winning the prize is a joke. When Orlaith left, the public should've had 24 hrs to vote who they wanted to put back into the house, out of the ppl who had already been evicted. But then they couldnt win the prize, they just stayed until the last nite or something.

Better than having that fat moose hanging round the place...:madspit:

I loved Eugenes muttered "stupid bitch" comment. It is a shame it is finishing this week as I really like to see Eugene totally blow his top at her. He is getting more and more irritated with her as the show goes on, so it is only a matter of time.

isn't it the surprise eviction tonight? i'm gonna be out though so i'm gonna miss it :(

hopefully we'll see the last of kinga tonight :wink:

Poor Craig. I do feel sorry for him. I'd be livid if I were him and Kinga the Minga was still in the house!:madspit:

Well done Eugene - £50Grand the richer this morning! Good man, i'd have done exactly the same. But OF COURSE - Makosi wouldnt! What was it she said to him when he came back to the lounge? "I wouldnt have done what u did, but u shouldnt feel bad"
Damn right he shouldnt feel bad!!:mad: I hope she gets the most boos ever when she goes! And I think it is likely too, given today's front page of The Sun...

BIG CON:-

BB housemate Makosi is really an ACTRESS, The Sun can sensationally reveal.

Makosi, 24, is on the books of a talent agency said to have invoiced the show makers for £609.68

The bill is thought to have bought a slick audition video which won her a place in the house.

Fans will hit the roof when they find out. BB is about ordinary folk, not actresses.

BB bosses have launched an urgent investigation.

:ohmy:

I have to just quote this from Ally Ross' column in The Sun today...

'VOTE EUGENE

The pride of Crawley. A man who's never had a relationship with a woman, becuase he has been 'too busy with Radio Club'.

The nicest, funniest, smartest housemate. And I swear he has never blinked ONCE!'

(He goes on to list the 'BEST' moments that the series has produced....)

'They argued about fish fingers. A dwarf dancer was stalked by a fat Michael Owen lookalike. They argued about Bran Flakes. Kinga vanished a wine bottle in her thinga. And they argued about chick peas. The end'

'Many of the housemates have already disappeared, mercifully, so we'll let these sleeping dogs lie, Saskia':wink:

He describes Science as, 'A gangsta rapper - Straight outta Trumpton'!

And Craig - 'The most repellent person on TV....ever!'

'For all the freaks they filled the house with, the best thing about BB this year, was a committee member of Crawley Amateur Radio Club. Call sign GOVIQ'

'Eugene also fretted nobly about getting his old job back, whilst Anthony was talking about attending film premieres, Craig was fantasising about having Anthony on his couch....on his own chat show. While Makosi claimed "Kinga has a beautiful voice, if she releases a single, i'll buy it"
Makosi - If Kinga has a beautiful voice and releases a single, I'll buy Caesar's Palace and you can headline with her every nite!'

:wink:

Yay for Eugene being 50 grand richer! Lets hope he wins the other 50 too!

Makosi an actress eh? I thought she was just a compulsive liar

She has straight, long hair in the photo of her on that website. It's a shame really, for all those ppl that have voted for her to win, or have stuck up for her when others were asking questions.

She will be booed to high heaven!!:evil: :lol:

Can't wait! I've just realised I've made plans to go out on Friday night-- what am i gonna do?! Big Brother or friends??! Its a toughie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom