Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinga....eeew. Just eeew.

I think Derek's going to go this week, although I hope he doesn't. I don't actually want Eugene to go either, but I've liked Derek since week one so I don't want to see him leave now.

I don't even find Craig especially annoying, he's just weird and somewhat creepy.

Kinga and Derek's singing last nite was god-awful. I hate it!:madspit:

The fact that she is gonna be in the house during the final week is gonna spoil my enjoyment I think!

Poor Eugene didnt know what to do when Makosi started yelling at him...I wanted him to cry again!:lol: :evil:

Just found Eugene's profile on the BB site!

'Eugene adores electronics but has a phobia of water tanks. He would love to meet Terry Wogan and is a member of a radio club. In his spare time, Eugene enjoys throwing TVs off cliffs to record the sound they make. He is a virgin and an Atheist and is currently learning to fly.'

It was the throwing the tv's off cliffs bit that made me crack up!:wink:

Hello :wave: I might stop watching it if Eugene leaves tonight, he's lovely and the only one left whos not a complete c:censored:t!!

Bye bye Derek! I'm glad he got a good reception too. Indeed, they ALL should from now on, given how long they've been in there. I wouldnt like to come out to boos in the last week.

OMG - guys, I know this is gonna sound so girly, but...during the highlights of thursdays action, when Eugenius was laying on his bed talking to Derek....I welled up!:sad: Poor guy! He doesnt deserve to be treated badly in the last few days - indeed, if Anthony can't win - HE should!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Another new BB fan here! Excellent!

Oh...and a U2 fan of course!:wink:

Welcome!:wave:

Thank you! I have no college/uni or job at the moment so a lot of free time to sit around watching BB! Well thats my excuse anyways..

Palace_Hero said:
I really hate Eugene, hes the sort of guy that needs a good whack.

OK......did you happen to be the playground bully when you were at school??

I missed the eviction as I was actually down the pub for once! I'm pretty sure Ant will win although Eugene could be in with an outside chance.

Kinga to leave next!

"EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE, EUGENE"

HE'S THE MAN!!!!

:lol: What uwwedoogie said. :) I wanted Derek to win but since he's gone I'd rather Eugene win than any of the others. Craig gets creepier by the day; Makosi is sly and scheming, Kinga and Anthony are both okay but I don't really like either enough to want them to win.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
:lol: What uwwedoogie said. :) I wanted Derek to win but since he's gone I'd rather Eugene win than any of the others. Craig gets creepier by the day; Makosi is sly and scheming, Kinga and Anthony are both okay but I don't really like either enough to want them to win.

Eugene: only reason went to Derek was because he's too nice to say "Derek, Fuck off" otherwise a genuine bloke who you had to feel sorry for when Orlaith rushed her exit so he wouldn't get to say goodbye... he was actually upset...

Craig: Can't get over Anthony, and believes that "Craig hasn't been defeated" but thats bullshit... he never stood a chance, the only reason he's still there was because he seemed ok to the housemates... if he was up for the boot then he'd be out...

Anthony: Craig "gets on his tits, man" had enough of the little C' and started to show frustration towards Craig, Kemal...

Makosi: Absolutley playing to the cameras and is quite crazy too, in their to play the game, and no matter how much i detest her shes playing it well...

Kinga: offers them fags & booze and they didnt vote for her... is she gonna win? ehhh nah! why is she there? to quote Noel Gallagher... lets just blame it on Cigarettes & Alcohol...

karls77 said:

I missed the eviction as I was actually down the pub for once! I'm pretty sure Ant will win although Eugene could be in with an outside chance.

I go to a pub that shows Big Brother on the TV screens:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
I'm getting tired of Craig's little temper tantrums now! Anthony didnt do ANYTHING wrong!?:huh:

He's a psycho-stalker. From the Sun:

"BIG Brother toff Derek Laud has revealed he believes gay Craig is cracking up. The former Tory speech writer even said Craig’s problems are so bad he should NEVER have been allowed in the House."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom