Big Brother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only like Marco because he's a little ruffian! He really annoys those people "playing the game" and I love it. haha.

Yes, I hope Dan stays too. :up:

:heart: Dan :heart:

I hope Victor goes next...he's just annoying. I hate how every time he goes in the diary room he just talks and talks about his game plan and how he's the so-called alpha male and blah blah blah -- boring!!!

What about Michelle and Stuart though, does she really like him?

I can hear big brother from the living room and I jsut heard "Can Becky (I think) come to the Diary Room"

A new housemate!

Yep...new housemate! Did you see the bit where she put on an Italian accent and pretended she was from BB Italy? I don't know what happened, but she must have been found out pretty quickly because now she's speaking with a normal English accent. Weeeeeird person! :huh:

I am not fussed on her
She seems like a bit of an idiot.
Her plan is to flirt with the jungle cats and be friendly with them but then to put them up for eviction. I liked that plan. :up:

I haven't made up my mind on Becki....I'm just so blinding by my dislike of Jason that I can't direct much animosity toward any other housemate. Though Ahmed is really sleezy, Victor is an idiot, and Marco is obnoxious. I'm glad Vanessa's gone, though, because Dan is GREAT (and the best looking male in the house :eek:).

Dan is the best looking?? :shifty: It's his voice I don't like. He acts very girly too sometimes I think.
I don't really think any of them are stunning

Last edited:
I don't think any of them are either, but I think Dan is the best-looking of the guys (as long as he's wearing a hat....I don't like his haircut). Stuart would look better if he didn't have such girly hair.

Back
Top Bottom