Big Brother 8 (US): It's That Time Of Year Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I think that's nasty. I'm not a very religious person either, but if I were Jameka, I'd be really insulted in seeing that footage once I got out of the house. That's just in poor taste.

Bonochick said:
Dear Jameka,

Please start playing the game for yourself a little more.

Love, Bonochick

P.S. I like Eric and Jessica better than Dick and Daniele now.

Maybe she is, in a weird kind of round about way. Who wants to get rid of the player who is playing for everyone else?

I'm finding I have a great deal of respect for Jameka. Ok, she might be a little simplistic about her belief that God has already ordained the winner of the game, but something is keeping her remarkably grounded in this game. Misguided as it might be, her integrity in regards to how she approaches the game is admirable, as is the fact that it doesn't seem to have gotten inside her head the way it has others.

And as far as I can tell, so far she hasn't been a target yet.

I like Jameka. I like Jessica. Strangely, I like Kail (I know, I know. . )

Everyone else, I can take or leave. Though I do like the remarkable dynamic of the LNC, and the discipline they've been able to maintain for so long. If they end up sending Eric home that will be the first real fracture in the group. Still, it's amazing how they've been able to dominate the house for as long as they have.

Eric
needs 4 votes to stay

and I think he has 3 and even 4
Jameka
Amber
Jessica

and I think Dustin is a sneaky sleeper vote

Kail needs Amber's vote.

maycocksean said:

I'm finding I have a great deal of respect for Jameka. Ok, she might be a little simplistic about her belief that God has already ordained the winner of the game, but something is keeping her remarkably grounded in this game. Misguided as it might be, her integrity in regards to how she approaches the game is admirable, as is the fact that it doesn't seem to have gotten inside her head the way it has others.

And as far as I can tell, so far she hasn't been a target yet.

I like her too.

This is an odd bunch this season.

And living alone with TIVO and Showtime I have watched all the 3 hour live feeds every night.

I am good with Jameka

Jameka has had the single funniest line in Big Brother history: “God is so gangsta, that’s why I love him.”

I don't like Eric at all.

And Jessica is about as smart as a hamster.

I am starting to think Zack should win this thing.

And I guess he has made some ignorant remarks.

I also am starting to like Jen more, too.

I still like Danni.

I guess I would like to see Eric out, Dustin gone, then Jessica.

I would like to see Jameka, Jen, Danni or Zack win.

deep said:
Eric
needs 4 votes to stay

and I think he has 3 and even 4
Jameka
Amber
Jessica

and I think Dustin is a sneaky sleeper vote

Kail needs Amber's vote.

and now this from the live feeds

Thu 1:19 AM BBT Amber whispers to Jameka that the DR is trying to get her to keep Eric

these shows are fixed!

deep said:

I am starting to think Zack should win this thing.

And I guess he has made some ignorant remarks.

Have you gotten any insights into why the houseguests hate him so much? I know they find him really annoying but it's never been really clear to me why. Maybe it doesn't translate real well on TV?

deep said:

these shows are fixed!

For real! Especially this season. You know they can't have "America's Player" going home this soon! Or so they think, anyway. I don't think America really cares that much about "its" player. I know this American doesn't.

At least as of Tues, it sounds as if the house is swinging towards getting Eric out. I don't know if that's still the case or not.

Dick and Dani are kind of stupid really. I don't think they read people very well. They were all convinced last week that Nick was a threat. I don't know how they couldn't see how slavishly loyal he was to Danielle. He was her lapdog! They had nothing to fear from him.

And now they're all convinced that Eric is the bad seed, not be trusted, must be gotten rid of, all based on essentially nothing! They're evicting the very people that would have most likely stayed loyal to them!

Daddysgonnapay said:

sorry, may sound stupid...but who is the "DR"?
:confused:

Diary Room

they go in many times a day

sometimes called in

sometimes, they choose to go in

some times they are in there for a long time, even an hour or two

it seems, there is a psych/ councilor in there

also, it seems like the players do get some tips that are leaked intentionally or by accident by all the time spent in there.

maycocksean said:
Have you gotten any insights into why the houseguests hate him so much? I know they find him really annoying but it's never been really clear to me why. Maybe it doesn't translate real well on TV?

He is socially very awkward

if nick can flirt with Danni

and Eric can flirt with Jess

then Zack thinks he can make remarks about :huh: chewing on their panties

perhaps conversations like this occurred between just the guys
he does not get boundaries

also, I read on the feeds one day when they were woken up with Rap music

he said something relating it to Jameka

I do think this social ignorance

so Jameka and Zack have a strained relationship, she feels he is bigoted, I can understand that
and they both have heard the other is targeting them

Jess and Eric are supposed to be her friends, when they were pillow talking Eric was saying they would get married and get one dog
Jess said they would name it Jameka,
Jess also said her dad told her to never fight a black girl, they fight dirty
and also never fight an ugly girl because they got nothing to lose.

maycocksean said:
At least as of Tues, it sounds as if the house is swinging towards getting Eric out. I don't know if that's still the case or not.

Dick and Dani are kind of stupid really. I don't think they read people very well. They were all convinced last week that Nick was a threat. I don't know how they couldn't see how slavishly loyal he was to Danielle. He was her lapdog! They had nothing to fear from him.

And now they're all convinced that Eric is the bad seed, not be trusted, must be gotten rid of, all based on essentially nothing! They're evicting the very people that would have most likely stayed loyal to them!

That is a fair perception from just watching the CBS one hour show.

Eric targeted Nick by implying he did the mustard on Jen's shirt,
and that he was the mystery vote for Kail last week.

The LNC 7 agreed to vote as a group.
Danni and Dick stayed loyal to their word even thought they were conflicted.
Dick thought it could be best for Danni game wise, to have Nick out.
That it would free her to act more with other houseguests.

Eric saying Nick lied about voting for Kail instead on Mike is what did Nick in.

Danni asked Nick
Will you promise to tell me the truth
after he was stunned that he was nominated
he said yes.
she looked him in the eyes and asked
Did you vote for Kail?
He looked back and said
I swear I did not.

After Nick's eviction, Zack admitted his vote for Nick, the question was the second vote?

The vote went 2 for Nick, one from Zack, which he admits, and one mystery vote.
Danni and Dick believe if she was not HOH everyone would be sure it was her.
The group would have targeted her wrongly just like Nick was wrongly targeted

I know it is not Eric's fault how he voted or putting the mustard on Jen's shirt

At this point I would say Amber is Jameka's closest ally.
if something happened and Jameka had to agreed with the group to vote Amber out
and she did
but Eric had to vote the other way
and then he laid it off on Jameka
How would you feel about Eric? I would not like it at all.

His group actually believes he is a liar.
Dustin has Jameka, Jess, and Amber believing it is smarter to keep him.
Dustin has little thing for Eric, he has been caught on tape saying, "Marry me, Eric."

When Eric was nominated he got Jameka to give her word she would vote for him and he got Amber to swear on her daughter's life she would vote for him.

Then a couple of days later they all realized he was the liar:huh:
but they still feel an obligation to keep their word.

Dick asked Amber if you swore on your daughter and then found out that person was trying to steal 500 K from your daughter, why would you feel you still had that obligation?

Also, early on Amber told Eric that she had two abortions and that when she was a meth addict she lied to her boyfriend about having two other abortions:huh: just to hurt him.
But now she is an honest person and does not lie. She made Eric promise to keep this secret.

When Eric got nomed he told Dick I got something on Amber, so you won't get her vote.
If she goes against me I will destroy her on national TV.

Eric also told Jessica the whole story about Amber's abortions real and fake, as a way to show her how much he trusted her.

Well. Dick told Amber what Eric said.
She was devastated, Dick said Eric did not give the info, just that he had it and would use it against her.

Amber told Jameka and she was stunned, she said Eric is the liar.

Amber stewed for awhile and then blew-up on Eric in front of everyone.
He was for once speechless. He went straight to the Diary Room. Everyone thought he was going to quit. He was thinking about it.

They kept him in there for over two hours.

When he came out everyone shunned him.

Dick told Amber he would give her and Dustin a one week pass, no noms.

The whole house was high-fiving each other.

Eric was laying low.

He asked Danni if he could talk to her in HOH.

He tried to weasel out of most of the stuff he did.

He pleaded with her to just let his last two days be pleasant, he said he knew his game was over.

He pleaded with Danni to get Dick to lay off.

She said she would.

He was kind of crying, Danni was uncomfortable.

Then he asked if he could come clean with Jess in the HOH room.

She said OK.

Jess went in.
Eric was all humble and played up that he had always been honest with her,
and that all he cared about was her feelings.

Then he asked if she could at least still vote for him.

She said sure (bingo there is 3 votes, Jameka her word, Amber her daughter)

Later Dustin is telling Dick what a liar Eric is,
and he is so out of here

Dustin tells Amber you should not break your word about your daughter
I PROMISE I WILL VOTE ERIC OUT

Dustin's whole game has changed,
he just sits by Dick, Danni, Jen and keeps saying now and then Eric is gone.

All Eric needs is a forth vote, wait does he have it already (Dustin)

To me it seems like America's player and Dustin are getting coaching in the Diary Room.

CBS does not want Eric out, yet.
They will not coach him to a win, that would be too obvious.

wow...if the DR is used to coach players of course it would truly affect the game. This was my problem with the stupid americas player to begin with...he should NOT have a legitimate chance to win because he is being told how to play....it would not seem legit unless he gets voted out!

That's some shady business with the diary room. I wonder if the HG have talked about what is going on in there. I guess they're not allowed to though.

Eric is a tool, not just b/c he's America's player but b/c sucks at life. All the back-peddling is kind of entertaining though.

Shoot!

I just looked at the feeds

and know who got evicted

and who is the new HOH

so tonight's episode is spoiled for me.

and it won't be on for two more hours

I knew this show was partially rigged but I never really saw proof until I saw the video last night of Wamber coming back from the DR and telling Jameka about it. It's absolutely ridiculous and the person that got involved was one of the Producers of the show...could possibly be Allison Grodner herself....listen closely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n6h967ussk

deep said:

That is a fair perception from just watching the CBS one hour show.

Actually, I follow the show primarily through Jokers Updates now, because the shows air here a week and a day after they air in the States, so my conclusions were drawn from there.

Clearly there were gaps though in the reports from the feeds because I missed the sequence of events you described. Thanks for taking the time to summarize it for me :up:

I could see Nick being set up by Eric, sure, but to be frank none of the LNC (beyond Dani) particularly liked or were loyal to Nick. As far as they were concerned he was a member of the Zack, Kail, Jen group and essentially expendable. My guess is Eric, felt the need to deflect the truth about his vote to someone else and Nick was as good a target as anyone. . .his only other viable target would have been Jen, I suppose.

That said, I'm not defending Eric, as "good guy." I don't particularly care for him one way or the other, but I do think he was loyal to the LNC (like Nick was because of his infatuation with Dani). There was no side deal he had with any of the "Others" as far as I'm aware. One might argue that Eric's getting his karmic payback. He set up someone who was "innocent" loyaltywise and now the same thing is happening to Eric.

And I think it's ridiculous how Dick blames others for voting out Nick. He's been against Nick from the beginning! How could he forget that?!?

Well, I'm off to check Jokers to find out who got the boot and who the new HOH is (No way I'm waiting a week and a day to find out!)

Slipstream said:
I knew this show was partially rigged but I never really saw proof until I saw the video last night of Wamber coming back from the DR and telling Jameka about it. It's absolutely ridiculous and the person that got involved was one of the Producers of the show...could possibly be Allison Grodner herself....listen closely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n6h967ussk

I could not understand any of that clip, just
Amber nodding at wat J was saying...but I could not hear what she was saying......then they get reprimanded

this is such bullshit.....why would they mess with the people in there.....someone is bound to blab about it sooner or later:(

Anyone else watching the live feeds right now? Dick is walking close to the line of being kicked off.

Dreadsox said:
Anyone else watching the live feeds right now? Dick is walking close to the line of being kicked off.
no I don't watch them

only the 3 hour live show on showtime everynight

have you checked any of the online polls

it seems like the 5 remaining late night crew are the least popular

ok, I just checked the feeds

I guess you are talking about this?

Dick:
No big smiles today for me? none? that i could wipe off your face with 5000 or barbados? ONE BAG PACKED, MFFER!
Nobody ever forgets betrayal like that. NOBODY!

(clapping) YAY!!! Princess won! have a nice trip!

By the way, you do that stupid mouth thing as much as Jen does that weird eye thing. Is something missing?

Clapping again----whoo hooo! very nice parting gifts.

(Amber walks up) THERE SHE IS! Mother of the earth! See her live at Ceasar's Palace.

(To dustin) Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep? I saw you kind of jerk, because you are a jerk? or because you were jerking off? Good morning, doucebag. (Loud burp)

Not gonna quiiiit!! ever!!! never ever ever.
(Amber back in kitchen he goes after her)
THERE SHE IS! America's second sweetheart! DIdn't you say you wanted to be on Top Model? You have to be the UGLIEST bitch ever in the house. You and Nakomis. You are a tweaker mom high with her kid. WHOOO! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! No figure at all.
She only does tweak so she can earn more money for her daauuuuggghter!! (fake cries) tweaker's always late!! (fake sobbing!)

I hope that you teach your daughter better than your mother taught you.

I PROMISE on the LIFE OF YOUR DAUGHTER! I am going to make you SO miserable every F'n day that you are going to regret ever seeing me, you f'n c*nt. PULL UP A SEAT! I've seen trannies hotter than you! That's thaaaaaaaaat!!!

how many times WERE YOU high in front of your daughter? Were you ever NOT high? Did you drive her when you were high? did you? did she ever find your stash? i bet she did, didn't she?
You are a lying sack of sh*t.

Here's Jameka!!

Dick: HALLELUAH! LET'S PRAY!! (jameka takes amber away)
YES JAMEKA YOU SAVE HER!! WHOO HOO! SAVE HER SOUL JAMEKA!! GET that magic ping pong ball!!!

HYPOCRITES
earthdogfigure9-1.jpg

Dreadsox said:

Dick might realize that it's probably him and Danielle going up for eviction this week with Jessica as HOH. If he makes everyone really hate him this week, then his daughter could stay.

Truly...why are they allowing this asshole to stay in the house...and if I was his daughter, I sure as SHIT would not condone this kind of verbal abuse to spew out of him without telling him to knock it the hell off!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom