Big Brother 8 (US): It's That Time Of Year Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She may nominate Danielle and Evil.

I don't want Danielle out.

I would not mind if Joe or Jessica went.

I am even a bit tired of Amber.

I also want to see Kail get back doored

I was totally annoyed that Jen won HOH....It will be a long week with her mugging to the camera....and the whole thing she made up about making out with Nick :mad:
I have no idea who she will nominate...but I will guess it will be pretty girls cause she is used to being the center of attention and does not want to share the boys...
I agree about Amber...she has already grown tiresome with her crocodile tears so early in the competiton:rolleyes:

I have been watching some of the live feed on Showtime

Jen did request U2 singles CD for one of her luxury items in the HOH room.

She said, who doesn't like U2?

**sigh**

Jen is such an embarassment to U2 fans everywhere.

I am so disappointed that she got HOH. I was hoping she'd be nominated and going home next week. No chance of that now.

She is utterly deluded about Nick. She really thinks that if Danielle wasn't in the house she'd have a shot with him. Please. He finds her as repulsive as we do.

Jen Is a twit! the guys making a drinking game out of every time she said"I" was hilarious. Poor Dick sunk his ship by going off on her....and her nominations for eviction were predictable:rolleyes:

Daddysgonnapay said:
Poor Dick sunk his ship by going off on her

Although it is not a good way to play the game, I liked how he wasn't kissing up to her. He wasn't going to let the fact that she's HOH keep him from telling her off. :drool:

I was bummed by the nominations, but I wasn't surprised.

That drinking game..........:lmao:

Danielle saved herself once again!

Joe is now on the block!

Tonight was a good night for Big Brother. Now if only Joe would go home (though I have to concede occasionally he can be funny and entertaining in the Diary Room. He's just so over the top. . .but no, I still want him to go home).

Jen continues to shock and amaze with her cluelessness and narcissicism and she remains remarkably inarticulate. I have grudging admiration though for the way she endures Dick's diatribes virtually unmoved. I heard from the feed watchers that he went after her for 40 minutes nonstop on Saturday and she never broke a sweat. The word on the street is that Jen was "trained" by Chill Town and is playing as their "representative." Clearly by Chill Town they mean Mike "Boogie" because this is exactly the kind of person--the only kind of person--that I could see him "mentoring." He wouldn't have anyone genuinely smart or self aware as his protege because they would see through his BS in five minutes.

This cast has the largest number of people who aren't emotionally/mentally healthy enough to be on televison in the history of reality TV--Jen, Amber, Joe (and really Danielle, who I really like but who is so clearly anorexic it's not even funny). It appears Big Brother producers have pretty much tossed the psych evaluation element of their casting process.

as I said in an earlier post...Amber crying so much this early in the game is growing tiresome :huh:
good lord

Jen is the most annoying thing I have ever seen...her in that unitard :eek:
As someone said "Kharma is a bitch"

Nick to Dani: I'm totally voting for your dad (to stay). -

He says in the future Joe might be mad at him, but he has to look out for his future father-in-law.

Dani: shut uuuup

deep said:
Nick to Dani: I'm totally voting for your dad (to stay). -

He says in the future Joe might be mad at him, but he has to look out for his future father-in-law.

Dani: shut uuuup

Nick is really gone, isn't he.

I hope he doesn't wake up to the fact that Dani is not near as in to him as he is into her, while she's still in the house. that could be horribly ugly. . .in a show that's pretty damn ugly already.

maycocksean said:

Nick is really gone, isn't he.

:huh: for sure! He has already gushed out that he has feelings for her, and asked her if she really had a boyfriend outside of the house! He is TOAST!

Oh snap.

Dick is HOH.

It's gonna be a crrrazy week!

My prediction is either Jen or Kail, if not both will end up on the block one way or the other. . .

Kail's face. . . she KNEW her goose was cooked.

I agree Dick will probably nominate Kail...but I don't think he can put Jen up, can he?
Kail definately knows she is in the hot seat...even her alliance voted for Joe when she didn't!

Daddysgonnapay said:
I agree Dick will probably nominate Kail...but I don't think he can put Jen up, can he?

Sure he can! Why wouldn't he be able to? He hates her! She's not immune from nomination.

Jen's a no-brainer (and I mean that in more ways than one). She's not particularly well-liked by a large segment of the house. . .no one's going to be particularly broke up if she departs the scene.

Kail might survive, if Jen is on the block and Kail goes into deep, deep cover. She has to look like no threat at ALL. She might CAREFULLY try to make nice with Dick, but it can't look like kissing up.

Who knows, Dick is not the smartest cookie and he's been playing the game recklessly, like a maniac so far.

I actually don't expect him to last too long in the game either. After years of watching various reality shows I've learned a that a cardinal rule is that "people who make everybody else uncomfortable don't last long." Dick makes people uncomfortable.

i LOVE that Evil Dick got HOH...

The two people he has confronted and threatened so far are Kail and Jen so those would be two obvious candidates for being put up for eviction but...

I don't see Jen as much of a threat to anyone in the long-run so I predict Dick will try to put Kail up against a well-loved member of the house (Eric, Jemeka maybe) so as to ensure Kail's departure...

I liek it cuz Kail bugs me to be honest.

Also am I the only one who really likes Jessica and thinks she is a total sweetheart???

GirlsAloudFan said:

Also am I the only one who really likes Jessica and thinks she is a total sweetheart???

I don't know if I'd go that far. But I will concede she's not as bad as I first thought.

How about this:

Am I the only one who has realized that Jen's really not a bad person, perhaps just extraordinarily dim? She is self-centered and serioulsy narcissistic but I'm thinking it's in a kind of harmless way. Read her H.O.H. blog. In its wandering mundanity it gave me a sense of her humanity, and yes, even a bit of sweetness.

Let's face it all of her decisions as HOH were essentially motivated by her moon-eyed infatuation with Nick, not by mean-spirited hate.

Didn't Dick say that Kail was in an alliance with Mike? I see these two being put up for eviction.

Much Jen love here....she's been more entertaining than entire seasons of this show. Keep her, Dick, and Amber in until the jury so the sparks can keep flying in the BB house, and later, in the sequester house. :drool:

Dick rules:rockon: He's definitely made himself a target but that's kind of unavoidable and he knows it. He's working the, "I'm honest" approach and I think people dig it. He's got himself into a pretty good alliance and I think those people will keep him around due to his "genuine" attitude.

I'm glad he went with Kail and Jen, which I think everybody figured as the obvious choices.

I wonder what Daniele's boyfriend is thinking of all of this Nick Drama. It was nice to see Daniele and Dick talk. I'm a daddy's girl though, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

I missed most of this last night...but the nominations were not surprising....Dick is so in your face honest,..I love it!:wink:

Who here watches the feeds or follows the show via websites, YouTube, etc?

I think it will definitely give you a rounder picture of what's going on and develop a better opinion of the HGs. Listening to HouseCalls and hearing from people that just watch the show sure proves these points and shows how CBS edits the characters. Of course this is like this each season and hence why the popularity poll on the CBS site is so skewed. Dick over all is probably one of the most popular, if not the most popular, HGs with Feeders.

Slipstream said:
Who here watches the feeds or follows the show via websites, YouTube, etc?

I think it will definitely give you a rounder picture of what's going on and develop a better opinion of the HGs. Listening to HouseCalls and hearing from people that just watch the show sure proves these points and shows how CBS edits the characters. Of course this is like this each season and hence why the popularity poll on the CBS site is so skewed. Dick over all is probably one of the most popular, if not the most popular, HGs with Feeders.

I follow via Jokers Updates, a BB forum that recaps the feed watcher's reports, etc.

I'm getting kind of sick of Dick. His brutal verbal abuse of Kail is really getting sickening to watch. Mark my words, he won't last long. It is a Cardinal Rule of Reality TV that they people get rid of people that make them uncomfortable and Dick is making a LOT of people uncomfortable. . .not just Kail.

Back
Top Bottom