Big Brother 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
Any other UK people watching BB3? Who do you want to win? I want either Kate or Jonny to win. Failing that, pretty much anyone but Adele or Alex would be okay...I can't believe how mean they've been about some of the housemates this week. And Alex - a model? He's UGLY - what on earth does he model - disguises?

Alex has toned down a little..seems slightly more withdrawn this week compared to previous weeks..I still hope he stays in for as long as possible because he's really the main reason I enjoy watching the show..he seems seems to be the only really true character there..

No way should Adele win! She's done nothing but be cruel and mean about Sophie all week...same goes for Jade. (but Jade's "I thought Sherlock Holmes and Mother Theresa were related" comments are quite funny sometimes).

Jonny should win - he's really sweet and nice and GENUINE! And I feel sorry for Kate 'cause all her friends are getting evicted...Alison, Spencer, Sophie?

Does anyone know, in the last week, are there going to be four candidates left?

Last edited:
A bomb should be dropped on the big brother house. What a truly monumental waste of space these people are.

Jade is a stupid pig-woman, Alex is an anally retentive closet-case, Adele is a foul witch, Johnny is simply a pig who pisses in the shower and should be taught manners, PJ is a really irritating troglodyte, Kate is simply a whory little cow with a foul mouth and Tim is a tubby moron with a Kindergarden vocabulary.

I hope they all lose. They all deserve a big slap in the face, and they should be whipped to death for being the wastes of space that they are; think about it, one of these idiots is going to win ?800, 000 or something ridiculous.

Blah.
Nasty NIck was the best.

Ant.

Anthony said:
A bomb should be dropped on the big brother house. What a truly monumental waste of space these people are.

Jade is a stupid pig-woman, Alex is an anally retentive closet-case, Adele is a foul witch, Johnny is simply a pig who pisses in the shower and should be taught manners, PJ is a really irritating troglodyte, Kate is simply a whory little cow with a foul mouth and Tim is a tubby moron with a Kindergarden vocabulary.

I hope they all lose. They all deserve a big slap in the face, and they should be whipped to death for being the wastes of space that they are; think about it, one of these idiots is going to win ?800, 000 or something ridiculous.

Blah.
Nasty NIck was the best.

Ant.

:lol:

So er Anthony......what would u do if I went in eh?

:D

BB3 is tooooo diff with the new set up........its gained more viewing figures than the previous 2 mind u.....and I reckon Alex will win.......but why the fuck that little Jade isnt up for eviction yet I will never know, I wanted to punch the little fuckers face in when she smirked after Sophies name was said by BB for eviction..............

she will just be booed completely I reckon when she comes out - she better hide also.....

And Tim.......Mr Ginger? wtf!

I like Kate, I think shes got beautiful eyes.......

Alex just stands out more to me.......

ARGH!

But the bitchin about Sophie only happened more so cause of the divide, its allowed more bitchin to open up.......due to more privacy on both sides with the bedrooms.........:tsk:

they say the bars will come down end of this week...but I bet thats BOLLOCKS!!!!!!

Oh and Basstrap...u make me laugh so hard man.....:D

I think the bars only come down if they pass the task on Saturday.
I think Jonny or Kate should win. I can't stand Adele or Jade, what a pair of bitches, I think I'd have punched Jade in the face by now if I was Sophie.
Alex is pretty funny. I thought he was gorgeous till he shaved his beard off and now I think he looks about 12 years old.
IMO Kate and Jonny are the only genuine people.

Anthony...you talk about BB with the sort of contempt I usually reserve for conservative politicians ;)

Jody...FINALLY somoene else sees through Adele & Jade. I definitely want Jonny or Kate to win. Even PJ wouldn't be so bad, only I can't stand how sexist he is sometimes...he's funny though - wearing his baseball cap when they were dressed up for the ballroom dancing!

FizzingWhizzbees said:

Jody...FINALLY somoene else sees through Adele & Jade

Yeah I can't decide which one is worse though.
I suppose at least Jade is horrible to people behind their backs and to their face. It's the 2 faced stuff that pisses me off and Adele is definitely the worst for that. She will be hugging someone one minute and then laughing and bitching behind closed doors the next.
LOL AcrobatMan, each to their own. :)

AcrobatMan said:

ouch :p..believe me I've been under the exact same stance as Basstrap was earlier in this thread...I've never seen what the fuss was about..especially the first two series..this one has been compelling for whatever reason however..bad waste of time I know but I can't help being drawn back into it~~..~~no different to watching 20 minutes of a dull football match and feeling compelled to still watch the remaining 70 to catch the possible high/controversial moments you may miss~~..

..Mr Bateman was the only redeeming feature of the first time round
icon36.gif

Even if you hate it, Big Brother is always interesting if only because the person you want to win says an awful lot about yourself.

Personally, I don't want Kate or Jonny to win because Kate in particular is a nasty piece of work and Jonny is about as genuine as a Rolex bought on a Spanish beach.

I agree the Alex should be kept in as long as possible, because at least he winds some of the other people up and he's the only one that is actually interesting.

Adele is a two-faced bi-atch, Jade is a fat, ugly cow with a brain of a 2-year old, Jonny is a sexy fireman, Kate is a cool, groovy chick, Tim is a slimy snail, PJ is cheaky and Alex is a man-whore!!! Hope I haven't let anyone out...

Oh, Dermot is SEXAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Kate to win!!

And who was that feckin eejit that got Spanky evicted??!! Stoopid!!

OMG!! :eek:

What was Mr. Slimy Timmy thinking shaving under the feckin' duvet??????? I was like :barf:

Hope Jade's going this week. Everyone seems to be fed up with her!

Adele, Jade, Kate and Jonny have all been nominated for eviction.

mmmmmmmmmmm Mr O'Leary yummmmm ROFLMAO have you seen the countdown on BBLB until the housemates spot Tim is a ginga ninja aaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

And Mr Norton and his Jade pig jokes rofl

bono-vox said:
Adele, Jade, Kate and Jonny have all been nominated for eviction.

mmmmmmmmmmm Mr O'Leary yummmmm ROFLMAO have you seen the countdown on BBLB until the housemates spot Tim is a ginga ninja aaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

And Mr Norton and his Jade pig jokes rofl

Mr Nortons show is the second :yawn: thing after Big Brother.

Back
Top Bottom