Big Brother 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

From BB3 website....and proves Toffy Tim is dumb:

Meanwhile, Tim didn't even get past the first sentence of his book before requiring a little assistance.

"Five and twenty years," he quizzed. "How long is that?"

aaaaaabwhaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bwahahahahahah! Alex is so frickin funny when hes that drunk. Tlaking to himself and falling all over the place. :lol: :lol:
And go PJ its about time someone told Jade what they really thought of her. :yes:

Jody said:
Bwahahahahahah! Alex is so frickin funny when hes that drunk. Tlaking to himself and falling all over the place. :lol: :lol:
And go PJ its about time someone told Jade what they really thought of her. :yes:

:lol: Alex was really funny. But was he hitting on Kate, I mean, what was he doing underneath her duvet, like... :lol:

I watched the highlights last night, I didn't believe Jade stripped, so I had to check it out! :eek: She feckin did go nekkid!!!! YUCK!!!

Tim is annoying... "But what's wrong with wanting to know if my gf is OK?" *sob* "Was she there?" *sob*

PUUHLEEEEEEEASE!!!! He's been in for three weeks, Kate spent three weeks on the POOR side only and you rarely see her whinging.

:scream:

I don't want Kate to go!

Get Miss Piggy and Toffee out! I think it's high time let the public vote!!!

I soooooo knew that PJ was going. And he was so sure he wasn't.

Hopefully Toffee is next, it's just unbelievable all the bullshit he says behind everyone's back. Jaysus!! He's feckin worse than the two bitchin' witch!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom