Big Brother 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not Kate and Jonny!! :( :ohmy:

I think ppl dislike Jade enough to evict her... what ya think? I'd love to see that, altho I hope they won't boo her IF she gets out. It's just not fair.

Ooooooooohhhh that Michelin one is evil.
*coughLMAOcough*
I think Jade is out on Friday, no doubt about it. I do feel a bit sorry for her though, she is going to get ripped apart by the public and media, however she shouldn't have been such a bitch in the first place.

mad1 said:
sure Im dumb too Acroman!!!!!!!! in fact I tink u just wanna tie her up and tickle her with pink feather dusters!:D

Did u read what her mama said in the Sun paper today?

She wants Jade to leave thru the back door?

oh yeh jades dad is like really young he is only 39 hes younger than my dad but older than me mum and he left her when she was only 6 and some nuns or something taught her and then her mum was a lesbian and apparently Jade had to do all the work round the house....but if she was so independent why does she still act so stupid????.....*read that in the daily mirror yesterday* but it might not be true.....newspapers lie

BV and I should be in it!!!!!!!! Actually something tells me Kate, Jonny and Alex will be the last trees standing

and Kate........Kate is a real girl, she has been mucking in on that poor side and not complainin...I like her!

Poor ting, wonder if she DID throw up 2 nights ago after all that booze, dinner and dizzy!

:|

mad1 said:

She wants Jade to leave thru the back door?

Of course she does! She would get sooooooooooooooooo booed!!! :lol:

Anyways, Adele has 70 % of the votes, it seems she's outta there.

I should be in there too. With Maddie!! We would make everyone leave by the back door LMAO

:mac:

mad1 said:
and Kate........Kate is a real girl, she has been mucking in on that poor side and not complainin...I like her!

Exactly, I really like Kate. She seems the most genuine person in there. I can't remember who nominated her. I know one of them was Tim but who was the other?
I think maybe I will apply too next year :D I'd probably get voted out straight away though.

bono-vox said:

I wanna apply next year but ill still be 17 when u apply :(

BV I will sneak you in my case as a luxury item. :D How do they pack 9 weeks worth of clothes and stuff in those tiny cases?
Hmmmmmmm I will have to think of ideas for an application video.

Why would you demean yourself for nine possible weeks, become a pawn in television's ratings war and a play thing for newspapers to use and abuse, just to rely on fickle tv viewers to have the power to most probably humiliate you in the hope of winning ?70,000?

bullet the blue sky said:
Why would you demean yourself for nine possible weeks, become a pawn in television's ratings war and a play thing for newspapers to use and abuse, just to rely on fickle tv viewers to have the power to most probably humiliate you in the hope of winning ?70,000?

exactly my views bullet but then people are people ..and ? is ?

bullet the blue sky said:

Hee hee my motto is I will try anything once. Well um ok maybe not everything. It's only meant to be a bit of fun. :)
I dont think I have done anything too bad in the past for the newspapers to get hold of. :angel:
I think it would be a laugh and Im pretty sure Im a strong enough person to cope with the fickle tv viewers. Anyway I probably wouldn't last 9 weeks, Id probably last about 2, but I could really do with the money. :D

Jody said:

BV I will sneak you in my case as a luxury item. :D How do they pack 9 weeks worth of clothes and stuff in those tiny cases?
Hmmmmmmm I will have to think of ideas for an application video.

(((((jody)))) aaaw thats so sweet.....ill help u make the video teehee :D :D

I tink it would be fun......5 mins of fame & ???......yes please! Im shallow....:rolleyes:

aaaaahaaaaahaaaaa
ROFL

LMFAO

OMG OMG BIG bro last nite- live on E4...they all get sooo drunk outta their wee cotton socks-bless 'em and played strip poker- Jade was naked in about 5 mins and Toffy Tim (i hate toffy tim so much. hes so boring...what a pr*ck!) he was being really not playing the game and rude and stuff- and everyone was foolin about and hitting each other and jumping in the pool......god tv is so boring late at night....ive been reduced to watching this for hours on end :ywan: but it was funny!!!

I wouldnt say Tim is a bad person, I say hes a different person with no-one in that house same level as him, therefore he sees them all as he does..............which makes him come across as taking them and the whole ting all too seriously.........

mind u, hes taking longer with his hairstyle than Paul now!!!! :D

I dont want PJ to go so soon mon.......he never annoyed me...................:scream:

that pillow fight last night was hilarious, when that one pillow burst..................I nearly burst from laughin so much, also when Kate hit the bottom of the bannister when she slid down

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mad1 said:

mind u, hes taking longer with his hairstyle than Paul now!!!! :D

Lol I was thinking that the other day. :D I don't have E4 so I never get to see the amusing stuff. For some reason channel 4 never show the best bits and when they do the sound is always off. :mad:
I dont know who I want to go on Friday. I like PJ and Kate. Id much rather it was Tim up for eviction. :yes:

Actually Jody, if ONLY the public took a strike and never made one phone-call due to the unfairness of how the two pple up went......

:tsk:

it mighta brought the divide down, but it was a very unfair sacrifice....any other way Tim woulda been up for his Walk of Pomp!

:lol:

kiddin.....:D

DONT VOTE!!!

2% each.............:D

mad1 said:

Hope she exits, if not 2nd but winner in that!!!!!

I bet AcrobatMan hopes so too. ;)
BTW AcrobatMan I agree with you about Tim. I was reading today that his girlfriend has dumped him and gone back to Sweeden. Something good has come out of him being on Big Bro then :D

Back
Top Bottom