Big Bear City, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww, see you Cin! :wave:

No poutine and no chocolate pizza?

NOW I CAN SEE WHY I LEFT!

But do you have THESE?

yumm.jpg

Take the best fries you've ever had, multiply that taste by a million and you're getting close to Spicers Curly Fries.

Ten bucks says we can find them somewhere around Melbourne! I didn't expect to find poutine, after all.

I shall ask Alison if she knows where one may find curly fries in Melbourne. She knew where to find the chocolate pizza! And Yea cheese was her suggestion too.

Ended up with Subway :shifty:

I think this is a wise choice. I suspect I am going to end up with hyper-chocolate muffin madness.

I don't know what to think of this, my Girlfriend has currently sneaked her way up to shepp for a job interview.

We haven't spoken since the weekend.......

I don't know where we stand at the moment, which makes things more difficult.

and Now I have to go work in the heat! :(

Is she not returning e-mails/calls or anything?

And it's still boiling up there? It's been back to the low 20s down here for the last few days, a very welcome reprieve.

:lol: @ Reggo's avatar!

Ah, I'm not prepared to settle for inferior curly fries. They must sell them somewhere in Smellbourne! I'll make it my number one mission.

:lol: @ Reggo's avatar!

Ah, I'm not prepared to settle for inferior curly fries. They must sell them somewhere in Smellbourne! I'll make it my number one mission.

I had inappropriate cashew nuts. Several of them had penises, but that particular was was shaped like a penis.

I've been there twice and both times it was ok but not worth the prices.

If the ripoff prices weren't enough to keep me away, the most susspot guy I've ever met worked at one. That was DEFINITELY enough to convince me never to go back.

Since we have poutine, I expect you can find ANYTHING here if you look hard enough. We're not Perthetic, you know?

Back
Top Bottom