Big Bear City, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Girl Got Hot was better at Borders yesterday because it was being played fairly quietly over the PA and I was more focused on finding a book.

I Can't Stop Partying is so slow and boring that it would kill any party.

I Can't Stop Partying is so slow and boring that it would kill any party.

There is an acoustic demo floating around...on this album:

B001IBC1GQ.jpg

I really don't feel like I've stopped listening to Bowling For Soup. This is just generic bland bollocks.

I really don't feel like I've stopped listening to Bowling For Soup. This is just generic bland bollocks.

I think the hooks are actually slightly worse. But the lyrics are LIGHTYEARS ahead by virtue of making me not be ashamed of being male. And yet...they're still awful.

This is pretty much everything I ever expected from a band called "Weezer".

What the hell, Love Is The Answer.

What the HELL, people.

I laugh harder at this than anything on Sorry For Partyin'. It doesn't have any jokes though.

And good news the blog recovered from its weekend slump! :hyper:

I saw that. The weekend views had me slightly terrified.

I was going to review Big Country, but I'll wait a little while now, since you just put up a review. Travis, Ax, either of you want to say something about The Crossing for my review?

I was going to review Big Country, but I'll wait a little while now, since you just put up a review. Travis, Ax, either of you want to say something about The Crossing for my review?

I'd like to listen to it again before I make a comment. I feel like I got distracted and didn't properly absorb some of the songs.

Best use of bow-on-strings action I've yet come across. Chance was my fave.

I can't drop Raditude any further, because everything below it is absolutely horrendous, but I wish I could. For the record:

Weezer - Raditude #87 of 96
Bowling For Soup - Sorry For Partyin' #95 of 96

That seems like a tight race between the two, but anything below The Fray (#94) is more or less unlistenable.

Oh, fuck Weezer and Ke$ha. Today's horrible listenings bumped LA ahead of Dunedin in my most-represented cities on RYM.

1. London: 25 artists :grumpy:
2. LA: 21 artists :grumpy:
3. Dunedin: 20 artists
=4. Melboiurne: 16 artists
=4. Auckland: 16 artists

Back
Top Bottom