Beth Orton - Pass In Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
both. ;)

I have central reservation, and love it - my favourite one of her's actually. I just bought Pass in Time...haven't listened yet, but I'm glad I got it. I know that I have a lot of it already, but there are some songs I don't have, so.... :shrug: Sorry, I'm not much help.

Ok, ummm...I've listened to 'Pass in Time' a bit now...I don't know what to tell you. It doesn't have one of my favourite songs - 'Feel to Believe', from Central Reservation on it. So I'd almost say get that album...but you do get a lot of great songs and some more rare mixes, etc on the second cd... :scratch:

Buy Central Reservation, if only for Feel to Believe.

Then make Jenn send you a copy of Pass In Time. Everyone wins. Except Jenn. Oh well, you win some, you lose some! ;)

I'd say buy Central Reservation. I guess those bonus discs with mixes are fun at first but I rarely play any of mine. You just can't beat an album can you? :wink: Do you already have Daybreaker?

oh great. So I bought Pass In Time and meanwhile....

yeesh.

I haven't listened to it yet. It was super-onsale so I picked it up...still looking for my car adapter for the cd player. And my headphones. Maybe I'll just download Feel to Believe. Will I still win?

Last edited:
well, i'd definitely listen to 'pass in time' too! but, YES, download 'feel to believe'. :heart:

I guess everyone will always find songs that they think should be on the best of albums...(like feel to believe :mad: ), but it still is a superb compilation!!! Definitely find that adaptor. ;)

Back
Top Bottom