Best Offbeat Soda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OK Which one can you actually stand?

• Blue Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Mountain Dew

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Lemon Pepsi / Coke (I call it Lysol-flavored)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Cherry Pepsi / Coke

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Clear Pepsi / Coke

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Vanilla Coke

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I seriously fear some of them.

Cherry Pepsi / Coke is the only kind I looove

Last edited:
I remember Crystal Pepsi.

I :heart: Mountain Dew Red.

Is there something odd about Blue Pepsi? :scratch:
What is it.. exactly..?

Sicy said:
I heart Mountain Dew Red.

I liked that too back in the late 80s/early 90s, and I enjoy the Mountain Dew Code Red that is out now. For a long drought, neither of them existed; are they the same?

~U2Alabama

pepsiblue01.jpg

My brother bought one, but I'm scaredt o try it!

I'm tired and delusional

I only ever buy clear cream soda...it's better than the reddish pinks stuff...which is also damn good!!! or is it?

yes

i voted crystal pepsi cause that used to be my FAVORITE beverage when i was a youngin....but i also LOVE vanilla coke and cherry coke/pepsi........

:up:

Sicy said:

Sicilia:

I am well aware that "Mountain Dew" and "Mountain Dew Code Red" are not the same; I was referring to "Mountain Dew Red" on the 1988-1991 era and the current "Mountain Dew Red" drinks. Are THEY the same?

There is also some new Dr. Pepper Red something-or-another; I had one in Florida last week; it was good.

~U2Alabama

what the are you talking about

U2Bama said:
I was referring to "Mountain Dew Red" on the 1988-1991 era and the current "Mountain Dew Red" drinks. Are THEY the same?

I was not aware there was a mountain dew red back then.

Dew= yummmy

U2Bama said:

Sicilia:

I am well aware that "Mountain Dew" and "Mountain Dew Code Red" are not the same; I was referring to "Mountain Dew Red" on the 1988-1991 era and the current "Mountain Dew Red" drinks. Are THEY the same?

There is also some new Dr. Pepper Red something-or-another; I had one in Florida last week; it was good.

~U2Alabama

Being the Mt. Dew freak that I am, I remember visiting a site that featured different collector's bottles, ads etc. This '80s Mt. Dew with the red can contained regular Dew.

Re: Dew= yummmy

senrab said:

Being the Mt. Dew freak that I am, I remember visiting a site that featured different collector's bottles, ads etc. This '80s Mt. Dew with the red can contained regular Dew.

The one I drank back in those days was in a red can, but was also a red drink with a taste similar to today's "Code Red."

~U2Alabama

I remember crystal Pepsi! I don't think there was a crystal coke though!

I think Mountain Dew "Code Red" is nasty! And I hate the lemon twist things with Pepsi and Coke!

But Cherry Coke is ok!

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
pepsiblue01.jpg

My brother bought one, but I'm scaredt o try it!

uhm...WTF is Blue Pepsi and why haven't I ever heard of it? lol :confused:

I love regular pepsi, I've never tried anything else on the poll :cute: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I would just like to say that mountain Dew Code Red is an abomination and that those who partake in it have left the church of Mt. Dew. Red this mofos.

???????????????????

Over here Coke's still brown and tastes like coke and Coca Cola still tastes better than Pepsi and that's about it.

(I reckon I'm really old-fashioned now ain't I?)

I like Code Red Mountain Dew!!

Vanilla Coke reminds me of a mixed drink lol. Yumm

Cherry :barf:

My friend tried the blue pepsi and almost HURLED! he said it was awful! :no:

Back
Top Bottom