Best of the Year, the Year that Wasssss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
You all know that I've been here for many years now, and I like to think of you all as

(carrion)

friends. It's been a long strange journey and now we're all gathered again to celebrate the new album and accompanying promotional events (although not in this specific sub-forum, that would be offtopic), but anyhow, good times!

Can I just cut to the chase and declare that this thread is my official 'Best Persons of 2004' list. This is where I single out the individuals who have

(questioned my authority)

stood out from the crowd with their sterling contributions. Don't worry, this is the list that it's 'good' to be on, and there are

(almost)

no repercussions flowing from it. So without further adooooooo, three cheers for the lucky 'winners':

1. Zoomerang96: After hiding for most of the last 18 months as Zoorockgrrrl!! he finally revealed his true colours and returned to us! His wit and wisdom always put a smile on my face, I can tell you! For a Canadian, he makes a great Tsarist.

Top marks for the Interference meetup thread in which we saw photos of the whole 'happy gang' gathered together for a weekend of fan fiction and air-typing!

2. Yertle the Tertle: For still being here, and for also turning his journal into my personal stopover for checking obscure Manic Street Preachers lyrics.

3. Cujo/Pinball Wizard: That deaf, dumb and blind kid sure reads a lot of wordy novels! But sterling, and could I even say 'wicked' contributions, none-the-less!!!!!

4. Bad Ronnie: For dying in a ditch like the sack of shit that he is.

5. Myself: I like to stay above the fray, but it's only fair that I single out my own counter-intuitive thoughts which are I know, greatly appreciated. No, really, I try.

6. Dave C: He's ok!

7. Evalicious: You're a good time prescence on the boards but don't let Zoomerang96 spend the night, he's not what he seems!

And there the list ends for now. I know I've left out many too numerous to name in one post, but by all means, include those other highly worthy posters that I have neglected!

i am most honoured to be so high on the most important list of any interferencer.

too bad i had to go and make a thread only moments earlier that failed to work...otherwise i'd be gold, jerry! gold!

Im the last one to be mentioned.......That makes me loser, right? :|

Gee, thanks

And thank you for warning me about bear, i think im getting over
that guy. It´s just that EVERYONE has warned me about that
deathbear.........

So there must be something wrong with him, right?

Bear, just tell me, is there something "wrong" with you? :angry:

Hahahahaaa, to think i actually stepped on and ran over my fellow
interferencers just to be the first one to
talk to "the edge" when ever
he/she/it posted

Im sorry PartyBoy, you got hurt the most in the process!
I still :heart: u

Evalicious said:
Im the last one to be mentioned.......That makes me loser, right? :|

Gee, thanks

And thank you for warning me about bear, i think im getting over
that guy. It´s just that EVERYONE has warned me about that
deathbear.........

So there must be something wrong with him, right?

Bear, just tell me, is there something "wrong" with you? :angry:

i have tons of supersexy pictures and movies available upon request to prove that i am nothing short of the most desirable manifestation known to women.

Zoomerang96 said:

i have tons of supersexy pictures and movies available upon request to prove that i am nothing short of the most desirable manifestation known to women.

I'll be the judge of that.

Zoomerang96 said:

I thought you were on some kind of Morrissey-esque vow of celibacy?

yertle-the-turtle said:

I thought you were on some kind of Morrissey-esque vow of celibacy?

yertle, my dear friend,

we really don't talk as much as we should... but that's neither here nor there at the moment.

the morrissey-esque vow of celibacy i stated to share a long time ago is just another way of saying "i can't get ass".

ho, ho ho good times. Now shut up and get back to thinking of more nominees for 'person' of the year!

The winners, well you're all winners, but the 'final' winners, will win nothing at all except recognition and acceptance among their peers. that's gold, jerry, gold!

Zoomerang96 said:

Where can i see those MOVIES? i dont care about the pics

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom