Best Live album I've heard in ages...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Daft Punk - Alive 1997.

Everyone listen to it. The album was deleted in 2001 but you could probably find it on eBay or (cough)p2p(/cough) programs. It is seriously fantastic stuff, nothing like an audience whooping and cheering, too, as they play out some of their best tunes! worth a listen!

The ONLY one 100% TRULY live ( untouched and unedited ) album I´ve ever heard is Simon And Garfunkel Live From New York City 1967 :heart:

Even Under A Blood Red Sky was somewhat doctored :tsk:

i believe that bad religion didn't do any remastering or excessive over-dubbing on 'tested'. the whole cd booklet goes into detail about that stuff, but i can't remember what it says and it's not here with me. it's 98% a live album, i think there's what....2 studio tracks on it?

I personally am extremely impressed with the new Morrissey live CD, 'Live at Earls Court'. It's probably the best live album I've heard since the Dropkick Murphy's Live at St. Patty's Day CD.

Trance artists have some highly enjoyable live CDs available too. Cant miss with Tiesto or Armin van Buuren's live stuff.

u2popmofo said:
Trance artists have some highly enjoyable live CDs available too. Cant miss with Tiesto or Armin van Buuren's live stuff.

:up:

Less than an hour ago I was driving home, listening to the crowd cheering on Armin Van Buuren's Universal Religion 2004 Live from Ibiza. I actually thought, mmmmmm, there's nothing better than a live trance album! :drool:

And don't forget Magik 7.... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom