Best Beatles Song Survivor - 'The Beatles AKA The White Album' Draw - Final

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your FAVORITE Song

• While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Blackbird

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
namkcuR said:

Well...as far as Across The Universe is concerned...it's only going to show up in the Let It Be draw. When I make the Past Masters draws, I will be omitting any song that also appears on one of the LPs. I can't take the chance, however slim, of a song ending up against itself in the final draw.

When you do the Past Masters draws, you should add the songs from Yellow Submarine that aren't represented anywhere else, like Hey Bulldog, which would probably do well.

We have a tie.

*ponders how to deal with a tie in the final round, since both songs can't be eliminated from the final*

Tie? Crazy. I guess you just have to accept Blackbird as the winner. Alphabetical order and all. :shrug:

Lancemc said:
Tie? Crazy. I guess you just have to accept Blackbird as the winner. Alphabetical order and all. :shrug:

:lol:

I think I'm just gonna start another poll and call it a tiebreaker round....just let voting commence for another day.

Anyone have a problem with that?

UberBeaver said:

Yes COBL! Those are the best two songs on this album. We should have our own poll where people with good taste hang out. :hi5:

:hi5: You, my dear friend, have exceptionally good taste. :up: And if that poll goes up I will be there with monkeys on.

Originally posted by BonosLil'Pal94
Dear Prudence :sad: Won't *tear* you *tear* come out *tear* to play!! :scream:

:hug: COBL_04 and UberBeaver :hug:

Originally posted by Lila64
:hi5:

Share the love, people. :hug: :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom