Best Beatles Song Survivor - 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' Draw - Round 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST Favorite Song

• Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • With A Little Help From My Friends

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Getting Better

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • A Day In The Life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
unsophisticated country person! :lol:

:madwife: <---should be holding a pitchfork

(When Sudjfan asked me if I knew about pitchfork, he got a sharp response :evil: : pun: )

elevated_u2_fan said:

rube
Pronunciation[roob]
–noun Informal.
an unsophisticated person from a rural area; hick.

You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? That accent you've tried so desperately to shed...pure West Virginia. What was your father, dear? Was he a coal miner? Does he stink of the laaaamp? Oh how quickly the boys found you...all those tedious, sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars while you could only dream of getting out, getting anywhere, getting all the way to the F...B...I...

Typed out from memory. :drool:

Namkur I think it would be a good idea for the polls to last at least two days, with this albums I'm sure more people will vote

GibsonGirl said:

You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? That accent you've tried so desperately to shed...pure West Virginia. What was your father, dear? Was he a coal miner? Does he stink of the laaaamp? Oh how quickly the boys found you...all those tedious, sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars while you could only dream of getting out, getting anywhere, getting all the way to the F...B...I...

Typed out from memory. :drool:

:combust:

PlaTheGreat said:

lecterrampageks7.jpg

lecterrampageks7.jpg

lecterrampageks7.jpg

:combust: :combust: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom